Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

King_Mike_of_Bohemia - Unban Request
Good evening. I would like to make unban request on Ni servers. I was banned like 1-2h ago on Hard EU server. 

Story : I writed ingame with one admin which enforced rules and kicked one person from server for Afking i guess and it was fine. People were saying someting on it but rules are rules and thats why i started talking about PW mod that admins on it are corrupted as hell and that i would like to see admins like is he ( admin from Ni server ) on PW mod so they would enforce rules there aswell. My english is not perfect and so i might writed it little bit wrong and so HA Irish decided to kick me from server for accusing of NI admins which i never talked about atleast from my point of view. When i joined back i was little mad and so i asked in chat this admin why he kicked me from server. he answered that he didnt and i said that i never said that NI admins are corrupted and that i was whole time talking about PW mod and not NI + even public player said that it was from my side only compliment to that admin cause he is doing his job very well and in the end even that admin said it was little missunderstanding with words and thats its fine. Few sec later i was banned.

Im King Mike of Bohemia and just to make it clear its Clan from PW - ( Persistent world mod ). I spent years on this mod by hosting events, making maps for it and othes stuff. Today community on it is toxic and admins corrupted. Thats why i started talking on it with that admin. For better undestanding of this chat i would like to have here answer of this admin which i was talking to on my unban appeal so he can post his side of story aswell.  Im pretty sure he will just support this mine. 

Best regards.

Mike
Hi

Next time do not call or even hint that NI Admins are corrupt.

Your request to be unbanned has been granted.