Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Server Experiments & Loot
You can sell Something (and Nothing for that matter) on the Marketplace for a random value. Crafting Nothing into Something is significantly better than selling raw Nothing. If you sell all your Something at one time, you might get lucky and get a high price for all of it or you might be unlucky and get a low price. If you sell them one by one, the value will average out to the middle ground. All that said, you will not get rich off any of this so just have fun. Smile
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Can someone plz explain what's the nothings and somethings are for? One can craft somethings from nothings but what one does with the somethings?
See my post above. Sell them.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Well, sure one could sell them but I just see no point someone would buy them for...
They are just for selling to the marketplace which gives you a random value. Sold some for 200.. some for over 400 but none exceeded 500. It was a 1st of April gimmick, not something that should be taken seriously Big Grin
And they can't be traded.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Nor can they be auctioned.
I get it now, thanks guys. Good idea for 1st April I must admit Big Grin