Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban Request
I have noticed i might placed my unban request on the wrong date, sorry for that. It was never a joke, everything i said its for what ive done.

The explanation for my actions were that i was just an asshole that could not wait and just wanted to reach my goals faster then  any other normal person i was to foolish to admit what i did, ive destroyed my reputation and betrayed this community.

I do not know how long ago this has happened but i want to proof to the community i've changed, people do change they learn from their mistakes as they grow older. I can promise you it wont happen again, if you can let me prove to you that i can be an honest and friendly player on the server and for the community.

The_Drunken_Knight
The_Drunken_Archer
The_Drunken_Pikeman

100% Reset, let me prove myself please.
The reason i have not reopen the other unban request is because it is still posted on 1 april so you might still think im joking or such.
I can assure you that the decision on our part to not unban you was not a joke.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(03-04-2016, 04:13 AM)Kip Wrote: I can assure you that the decision on our part to not unban you was not a joke.

you won't even give me the chance to proof myself?
You already had multiple chances and failed - the last one garnering the permanent-ban vote.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(03-04-2016, 06:23 AM)Kip Wrote: You already had multiple chances and failed - the last one garnering the permanent-ban vote.

Multiple chances? i said sorry for my actions i know what i did was wrong, it will never happen again.
you don't give me a chance to proof myself i can't do anything else. At least thank you for replying so quickly.
Just tell me how to fix this alright? What do you want me to do? i've tried so much already.