Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Terath's models
(30-01-2019, 06:37 PM)Terath Wrote: So here's the deal. Developers have been given permission to release information on new, upcoming and undropped legendaries. This is partly because there are some gaps in the items for hero classes or otherwise due to the major item transition. It is also because there is no real reason to keep them secret besides keeping the "surprise", which some people genuinely don't care about. So if you don't give a shit about surprises, this spoiler is for you. We will still not disclose the location of drops.

If you don't like new legendary item spoilers, and wish for unfound or new legendaries to remain a secret to you, don't open this spoiler.

Sounds good and looks good Smile
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
buff glory

(30-01-2019, 07:06 PM)Soviet Wrote: buff glory

oh no
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Another useless helm for legionnaire and still no legendary helmet for warden.
(30-01-2019, 07:18 PM)Forward Wrote: Another useless helm for legionnaire and still no legendary helmet for warden.

yeah Terath, just make more models smh my head
(30-01-2019, 07:18 PM)Forward Wrote: Another useless helm for legionnaire and still no legendary helmet for warden.

From what I understand, there is one in the files... it just hasn't dropped yet.
Loots: 
2016 Dark Gothic Sallet, Ailadrodd
2018 Leviathans Treads, Thanos Legacy, Dellingrs Hands
2019 Volcanic Daggers, White Dragon Helm, Heavy Sallet, Imp Halfplate Red, Dragon Helm, Twigs
2020 Gilded Bear Armour

(04-02-2019, 12:39 PM)RookCW Wrote:

From what I understand, there is one in the files... it just hasn't dropped yet.

Not exactly. The one in the BRFs doesn't have stats attached to it, as I'm not done with the model yet. And when it does get done, it'll be hero class locked, not warden locked.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(05-01-2019, 02:23 AM)Woody Wrote: Someone complains about getting PTSD from looking at that link and my life will be complete.

Someone complains about getting PTSD from looking at it ingame and my life will be complete.

Eh new Def model/name change to Full Platemail for the new theme ye?

[Image: latest?cb=20181230023448]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
hamme r
https://skfb.ly/6HJDW

edit: also sword i dunno what to do with
https://skfb.ly/6HJEo
(26-02-2019, 06:13 AM)Terath Wrote: hamme r
https://skfb.ly/6HJDW

Not the Mercy I expected, but she'll do.