Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Terath's models
(26-02-2019, 05:24 PM)Julia. Wrote:
(26-02-2019, 05:21 PM)Terath Wrote:
(26-02-2019, 05:08 PM)poxix Wrote:
(26-02-2019, 03:41 PM)Terath Wrote: I am currently working on making crossbowman legendary boots 

Will they will be usable by ranger and Halberdier or only crossbow locked?

Crossbow (edit: hero) locked. Ranger and Halberdier boots will be their own separate items.

Regarding that, it would also make sense to have separate Pavise Boots  Angel

Pavise needs a helmet and gauntlets as well. I want to make a full set of armour for them because the Checkered Lam doesn't really look legendary, but that would take a lot of time so for now I might just add some placeholders, or hold off on making them until I make the full set.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(26-02-2019, 05:27 PM)Terath Wrote:
(26-02-2019, 03:41 PM)Terath Wrote: I am currently working on making crossbowman legendary boots 

Crossbow (edit: hero) locked. Ranger and Halberdier boots will be their own separate items.

Pavise needs a helmet and gauntlets as well. I want to make a full set of armour for them because the Checkered Lam doesn't really look legendary, but that would take a lot of time so for now I might just add some placeholders, or hold off on making them until I make the full set.

Uhm we've got a helmet which is Pavise locked. I personally like the checkered as its one of the few models where female arms dont look as if they are non-existing under the armor (compared to lots of the typic heraldic armors coming from native)
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
The real crime is that there is no brass set for archer and instead we got some eastern sleeping suit
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(26-02-2019, 05:27 PM)Terath Wrote:

Eh I don't think it does need it's own tbh. It's not a armour class like it if it was it would be like jugg ranger and halb and have some %.

I see rg and pc being the same with armour. They are not armour classes 1st they are shield classes 1st.

Then again you could make stuff for rg as well but like I said don't think that's needed.

On the topic of boots etc it would be maybe a good idea to make this.

Xbow locked boots
Xbow locked gloves
Ranger/Halb locked gloves
Ranger/Halb locked boots

Then house crafted versions at some point.

Ps giving a legendary the model of a unsellable item (frostfang) seems a bit weird.

Would love to see a more Game of Thrones inspired 1h for sniper or just "update" that model.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
4/18/19
Been a while since my last update, and I thought I should keep people up to date on what I've been working on. Keep in mind that this is just what I have completed so far, and I'm not finished with my current workload; this is just a quick look at most of the stuff I'm working on.

I've completed the model for the Leviathan's helmet, but after some reconsidering I decided that I didn't like the texture enough and that I wanted it to be fancier. No pictures so far, as I never uploaded it to Sketchfab, but the helmet is designed to go with a lot of the Archer armours for those that can't easily obtain Leviathan's Guard. I haven't started the boots or gauntlets yet, but I plan to pretty soon. Once I get all four red sets of armour out of the way, I will start working on orange sets of armour. I know a lot of people are really excited for Archer to finally have its own legendary set so I will try my hardest to get it looking good.

Checkered Heavy Lamellar has been remodelled into Gilded Scale Armour. Its current model is a reskin of a native armour, so I wanted to give it something that made it look more "legendary" and fit PC's helmet more. I don't have a picture of the remodel on me currently, so maybe I'll update this part later and post pictures. I tried to keep some of the same visual style to the armour, but honestly the current model doesn't fit at all, so don't expect it to look too similar to the current model.

Red Legendary 2-Handed Axe
Red Legendary Crossbowman 1-Handed Sword
House-Craftable Warden Arrows
House-Craftable Infantry Mace
Legendary Infantry Mace
Finals are starting to come up, so you'll see me a only a little bit less for the next month or so. As stated above, once I finish working on my current workload (Archer armour set, crossbowman HC bolts, some other minor things), I'll start working on orange legendary armour sets. I have a general idea for what I want all four armour sets to be, and they all should be custom models instead of pulled from an OSP. Here are the general design ideas that I believe I brought up before, but they might have changed over time:
Infantry: Dragon Halfplate
Archer: Brass Scalemail
Pikeman: Dragonscale Armour
Crossbowman: Bannerguard Brigandine
If you have any reference pictures you wish to send me for what you think these armours should look like, shoot me a PM or post them down below. I already have reference images for the Crossbowman and Infantry armours, but more are always appreciated.

Most of these items also have no names so far! If you have a name suggestion for any of these weapons, PM them to me or just post it below.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
all looking nice m8 Smile
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
Got some nice models I see.

I don't now if I like having orange armour. Like if you do it would make sense to move some stuff from red to orange.

Maybe move one of the many inf helms to orange and even then is it going to be 68 armour just 2 more than crafted?
All red/all hero locked helms going to get a buff of 2 just so orange helms can follow all main helms? Other than 1 hero locked helms its + 4 for all classes.

Light blue > blue > red > are + 4 armour and a bit less weight.

This goes with most armours even boots so my question is do you plain on buff the reds just to fit the orange in or just or just shove it in between.

Xbow 1h name - Needle

It's not the right model but then you could make a 2h called Longclaw that's a better ags.

(18-04-2019, 03:50 PM)Woody Wrote: Got some nice models I see.

I don't now if I like having orange armour. Like if you do it would make sense to move some stuff from red to orange.

Maybe move one of the many inf helms to orange and even then is it going to be 68 armour just 2 more than crafted?
All red/all hero locked helms going to get a buff of 2 just so orange helms can follow all main helms? Other than 1 hero locked helms its + 4 for all classes.

Light blue > blue > red > are + 4 armour and a bit less weight.

This goes with most armours even boots so my question is do you plain on buff the reds just to fit the orange in or just or just shove it in between.

Xbow 1h name - Needle

It's not the right model but then you could make a 2h called Longclaw that's a better ags.

Stuff looks good, apreciate your work Terath (inluding the Pavise remodel ofc) Smile

I personally think the sword is to broad to be called Needle (including the reference from GoT here), thats sth you can stab with and not swing in first place which does not fit the modle in my eyes.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
^this
All my legendaries show my pure Gameskill. Savecall.
Another option is to redo it all away as it seems a lot of crafted items are not balanced with each other.

Like I said before many times I'm for this if anything.

Make upgraded 1 hero locked items the best you can with out it being op. Then use some system for each item like helms go up by 4 armour till you hit upgraded gothic helm.

Also think it would be good if 1 hero locked things had It's own colour maybe like

Red for the 1h hero locked
Burgundy for the other red ones
Light blue for 1h hero locked (house crafted)
Blue for the others (house crafted)
Light green for the 1h locked (crafted)
Grenn for the other (crafted)

Upgrades could just saturate or boost the rgb value then make it italic.