Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[SoN] The Scourge of Norsca - (Recruiting) (EU/NA)
Player name: FF_Erik
Character ID(s): 21623  21155
Level and Class of Main: 44/Commando
Other characters levels/classes: 39/Sniper
Steam name: Erik Haldorsen
Where are you from: Norway
How long have you played Nord Invasion: 4 years on off
Why do you want to join us: Looking for people to play with

(I will ofcourse change my name if I am accepted. FF is the clan-tag from my former house (which I was in a few years back))
I recently started playing again after a 2 year break, so im really looking forward to crushing some nords.
Rending Bolts - 22.01.2018
Penetrator - 03.02.2018
Royal Helmet - 15.02.2018
Dragon Arrows - 16.01.2019
Noble Steel Gauntlets - 23.01.2020

(18-05-2016, 03:37 AM)Arrein Wrote: Player name: Baldor
Character ID(s): 2521112
Level and Class of Main: 23, Heavy Skirmisher 
Other characters levels/classes: N/A
Steam name: LEO
Where are you from: Canada
How long have you played Nord Invasion: 1 week
Why do you want to join us: I would like to join because my friend is in this house.

Accepted as Recruit. Add me on steam at steamcommnity.com/id/Reap3RGam1nG. Change tags to SoN_

(18-05-2016, 06:40 AM)Ninja_LarsF Wrote: Player name: LarsF
Character ID(s): 2432260 - 2455074
Level and Class of Main: 50 archer
Other characters levels/classes: 26 sergeant
Steam name: LarsF
Where are you from:Norway
How long have you played Nord Invasion: 3 years all together
Why do you want to join us: i have met alot of ur member on the servers and they seems like really nice people and i do really think i can be helpfull in events and such because i am online alot and do really want to tryhard
Regards LarsF

Accepted IF you leave your current house xD i can not send invites if you are in another house. Add me on steam, steamcommunity.com/id/Reap3RGam1nG and we will get it taken care off

(18-05-2016, 08:04 AM)Erihal Wrote: Player name: FF_Erik
Character ID(s): 21623  21155
Level and Class of Main: 44/Commando
Other characters levels/classes: 39/Sniper
Steam name: Erik Haldorsen
Where are you from: Norway
How long have you played Nord Invasion: 4 years on off
Why do you want to join us: Looking for people to play with

(I will ofcourse change my name if I am accepted. FF is the clan-tag from my former house (which I was in a few years back))
I recently started playing again after a 2 year break, so im really looking forward to crushing some nords.

Nice to see you back! Accepted as soldier, no need for recruitment phase, im sure you already have a fair grasp on the understanding of the game, Change tags to SoN_ and add me on steam. Cant wait to see you on the battle field

Sorry for the late reply everyone! I was building my PC! Thank you for the patience.
"...and when I get to Heaven, to Saint Peter I will tell, "Just another soldier reporting, Sir, I've served my time in Hell."

"Stay low, Go fast, Kill first, Die last, One shot, One kill, No luck, All Skill"
Player name: LudaSium
Character ID(s):2521043
Level and Class of Main: 46 - Pikeman (Had higher classes but my account got 100% reset)
Other characters levels/classes: 20 - Inf
Steam name: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115044434/
Where are you from: UK
How long have you played Nord Invasion: Started 2years ago
Why do you want to join us: Have a friend there who said it was good and I want to be more involved in the NI community which I think this SoN could help me with.
(29-05-2016, 04:12 PM)LudaSium Wrote: Player name: LudaSium
Character ID(s):2521043
Level and Class of Main: 46 - Pikeman (Had higher classes but my account got 100% reset)
Other characters levels/classes: 20 - Inf
Steam name: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115044434/
Where are you from: UK
How long have you played Nord Invasion: Started 2years ago
Why do you want to join us: Have a friend there who said it was good and I want to be more involved in the NI community which I think this SoN could help me with.

Accepted under trial. Show you are worthy and will become full member. See you on the field
"...and when I get to Heaven, to Saint Peter I will tell, "Just another soldier reporting, Sir, I've served my time in Hell."

"Stay low, Go fast, Kill first, Die last, One shot, One kill, No luck, All Skill"
Good Work yall, keep it up.

Player name: Leques
Character ID(s):2489556
Level and Class of Main: Max Level (Pikeman)
Steam name: Glorious D
Where are you from: NL
How long have you played Nord Invasion: 2 years ago
Why do you want to join us: Tbh I want to communicate with other players and i like the name XD
(17-06-2016, 02:31 PM)Leques Wrote: Player name: Leques
Character ID(s):2489556
Level and Class of Main: Max Level (Pikeman)
Steam name: Glorious D
Where are you from: NL
How long have you played Nord Invasion: 2 years ago
Why do you want to join us: Tbh I want to communicate with other players and i like the name XD

Accepted into house. Make sure you leave your old house so i can send invite. Add me on steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/Redn3cKReap3R and i will get you into the steam group. Welcome to your new home, and i hope to see you on the battlefield! Big Grin

Player name:Rivus
Character ID(s):2464827
Level and Class of Main: 52/Warden
Other characters levels/classes:52/Royal Guard 33/Skrim 
Steam name:Void
Where are you from: New Jersey(America)
How long have you played Nord Invasion: about 2 and half Years
Why do you want to join us: I have seen u guys Playing and i just need a Group of NI Players to Play with  Tongue Big Grin
(07/4/2019) Fell Edge

(22-06-2016, 09:43 PM)Chris/Squad Wrote: Player name:Rivus
Character ID(s):2464827
Level and Class of Main: 52/Warden
Other characters levels/classes:52/Royal Guard 33/Skrim 
Steam name:Void
Where are you from: New Jersey(America)
How long have you played Nord Invasion: about 2 and half Years
Why do you want to join us: I have seen u guys Playing and i just need a Group of NI Players to Play with  Tongue Big Grin

Well Rivus, thank you for the app. I am happy to welcome you into the house. Tags are SoN_Name, add me via steam, http://steamcommunity.com/id/Redn3cKReap3R, and will get all your char invited.

Player name: heh 
Character ID(s): 2505751, 2477601, 2480312, 2476127, 2479562 
Level and Class of Main: 52, Zwei
Other characters levels/classes: 52 RG, 52 CM, 52 Warden, 52 MP
Steam name: Lara_Croft
Where are you from:Croatia
How long have you played Nord Invasion: around 2 years
Why do you want to join us: Chronym is there, duh