Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Recommendations for Poor Man's Pikeman Gear?
Hi everyone! I am 1 lvl to pikeman and I want to know about some basic gears I should be saving for so I could decide on buying support items or not, buying horses, etc.
At first grab craftable javelins ~9k on AH, then start saving money for craftable throwing spears ~ 800k and afterwards you should invest in a kind of armour, maybe Eastern Heavy Armour? (90-120k) then you can think about support items, but deployable shield set (3) ~ 1.5k is also a good idea for a start if you are a trinkerer, so you can easly grab them even now. That is my humble opinion.
Wait with gearing seriously when you reach T4 and can use gear that lasts. Do not waste money while still on low levels, the progress is really fast, so you'd find yourself to pay for new gear for just couple of days before you get next tier and want to upgrade... For now just keep it cheap and use weaps other ppl bring in.
(21-05-2016, 09:33 AM)Bobo Wrote: Wait with gearing seriously when you reach T4 and can use gear that lasts. Do not waste money while still on low levels, the progress is really fast, so you'd find yourself to pay for new gear for just couple of days before you get next tier and want to upgrade... For now just keep it cheap and use weaps other ppl bring in.

I believe he said he's one level from pikeman
Eastern heavy armor/pikeman plated  (100k)> Rus helm (100k)> Cts(850k?)/Snake halberd(around 400k?) 
Thats personally what i would go after
Would also get a shc somewhere in there or medic kits depending on what support you are
My Steam
Loot:                           M/D/Y
Twig of Yggdrasil - 8/10/2012
Sun Pike - 9/9/2014
Dragon Helm - 1/10/2015
Jormungandr - 2/26/2016

(21-05-2016, 10:03 AM)Soviet Wrote:
(21-05-2016, 09:33 AM)Bobo Wrote: Wait with gearing seriously when you reach T4 and can use gear that lasts. Do not waste money while still on low levels, the progress is really fast, so you'd find yourself to pay for new gear for just couple of days before you get next tier and want to upgrade... For now just keep it cheap and use weaps other ppl bring in.

I believe he said he's one level from pikeman
Lol me, sry guys, my bad. What I read was he's lvl 1...  Confused
Then let me say CTS is the primary choice. For any pikeman his throwables are the key to effectiveness.
Thanks guys! I get the general idea.
(21-05-2016, 06:41 PM)Monstersti Wrote: Eastern heavy armor/pikeman plated  (100k)> Rus helm (100k)> Cts(850k?)/Snake halberd(around 400k?) 
Thats personally what i would go after
Would also get a shc somewhere in there or medic kits depending on what support you are

(22-05-2016, 02:13 AM)richardhixx Wrote: Thanks guys! I get the general idea.

Ewwwww Monster, Snake Halbred Gross, go with that Snake Spear all the way! Snake Halbred is gross. Pokey pokey over slashy everyday. Pierce damage.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.