Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Champions of Calradia, Exclusive Limited Alpha
TRICKSTER FTW! Big Grin
(11-11-2012, 10:30 PM)Kaito link Wrote: TRICKSTER FTW! Big Grin
Big Grin
Add me on Steam: xneoblasterx
I had the same problem as yun but then I searched on the website but it took to longĀ  :-\
(11-11-2012, 10:34 PM)Kami link Wrote: I had the same problem as yun but then I searched on the website but it took to longĀ  :-\

Sadly it requires players to play! As most EU players are now going to bed/asleep theres not many people online. Your best bet is hopping on ts or irc and trying to find a group! Also, you can create a group in NordComm, drag friends in from your player list, and join as 3 people from there. That can often help speed up the process.
Awesome, Sphinx just told me about this! I'm still making my account, but I've always loved Dota, and I have a feeling I'll love this mod even more! You're the best Jez :3
This is amazing.
'Nuff said.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
It was alot of fun, even with 370 ping. (although that makes some of the combat spammy)
im in! my new goal will be to put an end to sphinx. muahahah!
"I am most comfortable dealing death from the shadows"
(12-11-2012, 09:45 AM)sepsis link Wrote: im in! my new goal will be to put an end to sphinx. muahahah!

Bring it , Bitch ! Tongue
How can we test it if there is anyone inside? xD