Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Champions of Calradia, Exclusive Limited Alpha
(12-11-2012, 11:11 AM)Dovahkiin link Wrote: How can we test it if there is anyone inside? xD

You can't, you need at least 6 players to be searching for a game before you can join one.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
It's a really good mod (even in alpha), nice break from NI.

Really enjoyed my time as a trickster >Big Grin
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
(12-11-2012, 01:51 PM)Senni link Wrote: It's a really good mod (even in alpha), nice break from NI.

Really enjoyed my time as a trickster >Big Grin

hah good times
Wardens are opĀ  8)
Wusel @ Omnia
Jez! Great to hear from you again! I am looking forward to trying out your new mod! Smile
I can't find the registration server? I've been looking on Multiplayer? I really want to get registration code. Help!
Like A Baws
Fantastic fun to just bugger about with some good guys on teamspeak. Loads of laughs and I'm really looking forward to this growing.
[Image: GuardTennenothSig-2hat-2.png]

Add the straw hat as a usable item. I feel naked without it!
Add back Nordic armour! I have nowhere warm to sleep now!
Avatar courtesy of Tomas of Miles.
(12-11-2012, 06:34 PM)FinrodArcamenel link Wrote: I can't find the registration server? I've been looking on Multiplayer? I really want to get registration code. Help!

I just restarted it incase, but make sure your filters are all turned off apart from compatible with this module, (and make sure youre running the Champs module). It should then show up as "CoC_Registration"
It would appear that I cannot login anymore for some reason.... Can't login to the Forums or the Website.
(12-11-2012, 11:52 PM)Khmer link Wrote: It would appear that I cannot login anymore for some reason.... Can't login to the Forums or the Website.
Unless an update happened in the last 4 hours I think its on your end, I just logged on successfully.