Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Champions of Calradia, Exclusive Limited Alpha
I just can't login PERIOD! Guess I won't able to play.
Come on IRC and talk to Jez about it. He will fix your account.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Why nobody playing it now :/
Work/School/Sleep
"And it goes a little something like this..."
(13-11-2012, 08:08 AM)Khmer link Wrote: I just can't login PERIOD! Guess I won't able to play.

As no-one else is having a login issue, i imagine its related to your username/password combination, please reset your password: http://champsofcalradia.com/resetting/request i also added a link to the footer under useful links for that page.

My brother had a problem getting a serial key, because when we generate a key, we get the same one, but I've asked someone to generate a key for my brother and it worked.
<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".
Thank you ! But is there only one playable server ? And I don't understand where is this quicksearch.
Phalangite_Sandor_The_Hound in game.
People don't even bother reading the original post nor the quick guide on the website.

I lost faith in humanity...

Servers are created ONLY when you have a game created (when 6 players are searching at the same time and get put into a game lobby) and when everybody has locked in after selecting a champion.  Then a server's name will be given to you and you must join this said server and join the correct team.

Fred, Keys are generated based on your IP, so for two people using the same connection, they have to either PM Jez or ask someone who won't be playing CoC to generate a key for them.
Last game's blue bots were stuck and then we helped and they did a big charge eventually destroying the Trebuchet:

<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".
First play andfirst lose with the trickster  Smile, but it seem the warden is maybe too much powerful. I must use all my knife to stuck him and kill him.
Phalangite_Sandor_The_Hound in game.