Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What do you think, what engineers will do? (+ suggestions)
(26-01-2012, 02:41 PM)Caak link Wrote: A stationary ballista (with slow reloading rate but able to destroy multiple tagets )

I support you sir.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
(26-01-2012, 02:41 PM)Caak link Wrote: A stationary ballista (with slow reloading rate but able to destroy multiple tagets )

Support!
(05-01-2012, 11:11 AM)Balian_Of_Ibelin link Wrote: [quote author=Kwal link=topic=657.msg6667#msg6667 date=1325702742]
Gandalf?
yea, and his horse! we could use THEM as a barricade..
[/quote]

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!

(29-01-2012, 04:30 AM)Lethwin_Far_Seeker link Wrote: [quote author=Caak link=topic=657.msg9491#msg9491 date=1327588869]
A stationary ballista (with slow reloading rate but able to destroy multiple tagets )

Aside from all the obvious ones I like this one the most.  Deploy like a shield, press F to fire like the cannons in MMmod.
What about a pit fall?  In other words, a deep hole in the ground (bots cannot detect) that kills or at least strands the bot.  I would make it so either by physics or coding prevents too many bots to fall in of course.  If we ever got a SIEGE MAP (and yeah you could make it where bots could come in from 3 sides or more to even things out) then a whole bunch of engineer opportunities arise.

EDIT: Actually rather than it fire when the red bar completes it would more realistic if it fired like a bow with a VERY slow speed.  Not sure you you would incorporate that though.
[/quote]

something  like a beartraps, caltrips, and trip wires, accomplish the samething as a pitfall and probably be easier to code.
but yes i support the ballista too.

i support it even more if the nords get working siege equipment for siege mode,  can you image how epic fighting a battle against battering rams, and catapults would be with boiling oil/ballista
I was wondering if the "normal" ammo crate will be released one day, we have a small ammo crate, this must be a normal one ;D

Or it is already and i miss something?
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
(26-01-2012, 02:41 PM)Caak link Wrote:A stationary ballista (with slow reloading rate but able to destroy multiple tagets )

I support this!
Way to bump a 17 month old thread! xD
Erm, what was it about?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(01-06-2013, 04:34 PM)Higgison link Wrote: [quote author=Caak link=topic=657.msg9491#msg9491 date=1327588869]
A stationary ballista (with slow reloading rate but able to destroy multiple tagets )

I support this!
[/quote]
Playing NI since December 2011
dat necro
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
Bump! We want... a ballista!
Playing NI since December 2011
Without normal and spec map, its possible to animate it as well, theres a script somewhere on the taleworlds forum.
If wanted I could take care of this..  Tongue