Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

GreyWolves Recruitment (EU)
The GreyWolves Regiment are recruiting.

Communication
We use a private Teamspeak. All information about communication is provided in the steam group:
GreyWolves Community: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GreyWolvesCommunity
GreyWolves Nord Invasion: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NordGreyWolves/

Requirements
All members must be cohearent in English, however the ability to speak is not necessary for regular members.
Players in this group are expected to follow standard issue "gear", Players are also expected to follow orders from superiors in the field.
Leaders of the group are expected to be responsible for their acts and the acts of their troops. 
players are not expected to glitch enemies in order to become victorious. Fair play is expected.
Most of the game play done by GWR is done using "multiclass", so Infantry will be a mix of infantry and spearman while archers spec into Infantry to become close-quarter capable. Standard gear is posted on the steam group in discussions.
The most GWR Uniform armour is the "Swadian Hauberk - Grey".

Some members will be lead by individual captains, this will be posted into a new discussion on the steam group.
Your ability to play well, your rank and tier, are not measured. Only playing by uniform or a certain play style and not the practical gaming style.
Most of this is to enforce grouped work and teamwork. Together everyone achieves more. Wolves do not go alone.

You will be accepted into the steam group and house. Ranking starts at Militia if you are not a dedicated member, and higher rank if you are. Militia do not have to pay dedication to the group but are prompted to become dedicated members of the group.
Name changes are expected at some point but can be payed for by the house.
Militia: Mlt_"Name"_GWR
Soldier: Sld_"Name"_GWR (Rank may change depending on troop, same concept)
Captain: Cpt_"Name"_GWR
Lieutenant: Lt_"Name"_GWR
Commander: Cmd_"Name"_GWR 

The over-all oportune aim of the GreyWolves is to have a fun, co-ordinate and uniformed game style.
Glhf.
Glhf.
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

To be honest, trying to standardize people to relatively low tier gear like the mentioned hauberk and making them go hybrid is not going to work. Especially with this relatively small community that you will have difficulty equipping everyone with the same gear if it's higher tier, and if you force people to low tier things you will just fail runs and people will look to other houses allowing them to grow instead of stagnate as a player.

Good luck regardless
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

In the actual military, Captain in higher than Lieutenant, which is a junior officer.

Good luck anyways.  Smile
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
Problem with hybrids is that if combing archer and infantry archer wont be as accurate as it could be, infantry wont have as high shielding as it could be, none of the players will have access to hero locked and potentially high class locked items. If you want to make hybrid infantry then i would recommend combining infantry with crossbowman so they get extra shielding. Or just use heroes like sentinel if you want archers to be good at melee and can still shoot.  Just saying advice if you wish to easily succeed in Ragnarok mode runs

GL and happy nord hunting
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
As Dragonfire has said, If you would like archers to be more melee based you would be better off having them go sentinel for offence, defense ranger (maybe?) for the heavier armor and 7 shielding. As for Pikeman marauder/halberdier would work for spearmen. As the others have said its usually best not to go hybrid because of the gear that can be used as a t4 or hero vs the hybrid ranks. Although, a nice choice for hybrid would be t3 infantry, t3 pikeman and t1 archer, gives good 2h and pole arm skills + 12 athletics 7 powerstrike and 210 throwing while still being able to use grinder helmet and swadian halberd and some other decent craftables. That being said GLHF with the new house.  Big Grin
add me on Steam~ 
http://steamcommunity.com/id/scater194/

Loots:
        1175 hours, no loots yet Confused
GL guys. Any new idea is worth to give it a try...
(03-06-2016, 12:49 AM)DragonFire1 Wrote: Problem with hybrids is that if combing archer and infantry archer wont be as accurate as it could be, infantry wont have as high shielding as it could be, none of the players will have access to hero locked and potentially high class locked items. If you want to make hybrid infantry then i would recommend combining infantry with crossbowman so they get extra shielding. Or just use heroes like sentinel if you want archers to be good at melee and can still shoot.  Just saying advice if you wish to easily succeed in Ragnarok mode runs

GL and happy nord hunting

I am fully aware people of hybrid classes can not become hero types. I would not restrict people of their hero wishes on other accounts, just in my preferable uniform standard. I do play to have fun in the end and is the intention of most of players (I would hope). I tend to play on Normal servers. Tier 4 hybrid could stand a good chance through a lot of the hard servers (I am sure hard was intended for high tier, not quite hero people and hero). Also naturally, I would not at all prohibit their gameplay outside of The GreyWolves.

The other idea was eventually to gain access to (after a -very- long time) to become high tiers in all classes. I am not as close as I would like but I don't play that much. Within the steam group, I would be mix and matching hybrid types (like crossbow and Infantry, like you said. The idea of sword, shield, crossbow and bolts is rather appealing).

The gaming so far of multi-class has allowed 3 of us to reach Wave 12 normal. We're about above Tier 2 on two classes without any others. Without attempting to post an argument about what is best or the oppose to hero classes, GreyWolves is their in black and white for people to join on their free will if they believe the criteria suits them. Not many people may like the idea but as it is, for anyone who does like the idea, there was not a group to go to until now (Correct me if I'm wrong). I do not disrespect your advise but this is how I intend on achieving victory (or entertainment anyway).
Leader of the GreyWolves Regiment. NI Name: Cmd_Talia_GWR
I play with style, I don't always want the best in-game stuff, I'm a multiclass Archer/Infantry.
People love being a god too much, the man who can fight with perfection. The generalist can do anything!