Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Forget account information
Hello, i lost my account. I tried to reset my password by logging in with the username "Password_Reset". But since my last email was stolen and unauthorized people gained access to, I contacted google and they shutdown the entire account + email. My new email is now XXXXX@gmail.com, you can get my old FIRST account name also + steamID (please PM my friend to get all the information). 

Thank you, and I hope to be able to play again since last time was several years ago.

Yours Sincerely,
Henrik Johansson.

PS: Thanks to my friend Erik to send this with his forum account.
Let me make something clear. The Password_Reset has NOTHING to do with anything tied to email address. If you can get far enough to use that than the change in email does not effect NI at all.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(10-06-2016, 03:01 AM)Sargent Q Wrote: Let me make something clear.  The Password_Reset has NOTHING to do with anything tied to email address.  If you can get far enough to use that than the change in email does not effect NI at all.

Hello, now I have set-up my own forum account.
I did misread the information regarding the "Password_Reset" function.

Now I get this error message when i try to login.

Can you please reset/remove my account so I can create a new account, just want to play with my friends. Thanks.

[Image: a45503e79f02d42ab754cb65f1f7a9c2.png]

Yours Sincerely,
Henrik J.
That is not a normal screen. Infact i have never seen that screen. What browser are you using? And blocking out the Username is not actually helping you at all. We will need that to try and help with your account.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

You're getting this error because you are actually banned and at this current time the website will show that screen when a banned member tries to log in.

This will be fixed soon, it's in the pipeline.

But feel free to post an unban request.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame