Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Best weapon
Thirdly the steel sword is snazzy.
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
I prefer (as a good 1handed sword) a steel cutter.
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
Steel sword is definitely a good choice. It is very powerful considering its cost and it has long reach. I'd say it's the best all around one hander to use. The alternatives are just too expensive and things like the DWP and Dragon Axe suffer too much from their low reach. Of course, it also depends on your personal play style.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
If you are Sergeant or Commando, and are not excessively wealthy, just get a Steel Sword.

One handed weapons are not useful outside of screwing around in the first ~15 waves of normal mode anyway.
Ok so your telling me that i sued buy the Steel Sword but i have the Grosse Messer
Steel Sword is steel beter?
And also in what lvl in the crafting of blacksmith can i start craft some GOOD weapons?
(17-11-2012, 12:04 PM)zim98 link Wrote: Ok so your telling me that i sued buy the Steel Sword but i have the Grosse Messer
Steel Sword is steel beter?
Yes Steel Sword is better then Grosse Messer. Grosse is not as big as steel sword.
(17-11-2012, 12:04 PM)zim98 link Wrote: And also in what lvl in the crafting of blacksmith can i start craft some GOOD weapons?
Around level 10 - 11.
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]