Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

5 vs 2 or We need +1 Official Event
Im sure if you send a PM to Irish/Kip/Nao asking if you can run a offical event at a certain time which is better for you and other players in/close to your timezone they will give you permission to do so ,I used to run events when i was not a admin, i just had to have a dev/admin help me set the server up.
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
(17-08-2021, 03:11 PM)Prof_Troll Wrote: Im sure if you send a PM to Irish/Kip/Nao asking if you can run a offical event at a certain time which is better for you and other players in/close to your timezone  they will give you permission to do so ,I used to run events when i was not a admin, i just had to have a dev/admin help me set the server up.

Thank you, I didn't know that this is possible, I thought only administrators could hold an official event.
I will try to find out from all players in my time zone when it will be most convenient for them to come to the event, and I will turn to Irish / Kip / Nao for help.

Thanks again for the advice  Smile
     My Shop    My Steam
The AU players have had their own regional Event in the recent past, it's - technically - possible for other regions too. Issue is, it won't work on the CN Servers as there is no panel to set things up, you'll need an admin for that. If you use the EU Servers, stuff can be set up in advance so there is no need for an admin. It's probably not gonna be called "Official Event" but I doubt that matters to you.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam