Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.2.9 - Happy New Year!
(03-01-2012, 09:01 AM)Xeqtor link Wrote: Since the last Patch I cant get any drops when using Great Long Axe !!!! This gotta be fixed Sad. Is that intended just to make me sad ? Sad
Do you use it in alternative mode? Because it's a well-known bug, these kills are not registered by the game server at the moment.
Quote:My Little Personal Scripting Workshop (Companions Overseer presentation; Better Trade Goods, Better Civilians and Siege Camp Icon mini-mods; Scene Prop Iterator and AgentFinder script libraries).
Tanks for reducing box prices. The ammo req and base cost reduction will hopefully recflect in my prices.
(02-01-2012, 10:28 AM)Logics link Wrote: As for the horse nerf I do not see the problem with it. Its realistic, if your horse gets hit in combat I'm damn sure he will slow down than instantly speed up?
That was just the WRONG card to play mate. Realistic? Sure it is but I don't see any inf walking slower because they're hurt (arrow to the knee?) or archers unable to use their bow because they took an arrow in the shoulder? If you like this new feature, fine. But don't you use the "it's realistic" argument. Because this is not a realistic game or mod

If not already obvious I am indeed playing as cav and I really don't see why we're getting nerfed? It already takes a hell of a lot of time to become one, the cav unfriendly maps keep getting polled so we can't even use our horse and know this with the horse speed being slowed down? What is this? If you don't want cav in your mod just go ahead and remove it Jez
(03-01-2012, 12:40 PM)poetrydog link Wrote: If you don't want cav in your mod just go ahead and remove it Jez
And rename the mod to "SwadianInvasion". All right, it's a joke, but really, we presently have heavy mounted knights attacking an army composed of infantry and archers. Sometimes I get a feeling that nation titles were misplaced somewhere in the process. :-)
Quote:My Little Personal Scripting Workshop (Companions Overseer presentation; Better Trade Goods, Better Civilians and Siege Camp Icon mini-mods; Scene Prop Iterator and AgentFinder script libraries).
(03-01-2012, 12:40 PM)poetrydog link Wrote: [quote author=Logics link=topic=670.msg6199#msg6199 date=1325500134]
As for the horse nerf I do not see the problem with it. Its realistic, if your horse gets hit in combat I'm damn sure he will slow down than instantly speed up?
That was just the WRONG card to play mate. Realistic? Sure it is but I don't see any inf walking slower because they're hurt (arrow to the knee?) or archers unable to use their bow because they took an arrow in the shoulder? If you like this new feature, fine. But don't you use the "it's realistic" argument. Because this is not a realistic game or mod
[/quote]
I some what agree. I dislike your heated way of saying this. It is after all HIS MOD and YOU DOWNLOADED IT. But that's beside the point. I don't play this game for realism. Do you really think a swords blade would block a horsemans lance at full gallop..... Chambering in real life is extraordinarily hard to do with a fencing blade and impossible almost with most of these weapons. Do you think in real life a man would fake a swing? Do you think in real life you could crush through a shield and it not break? Do you think in real life your combat experience would make you physically stronger? Do you think a pot of cheese will heal you (after you take an arrow to the knee). Realism isn't this games mainstay. It is good at keeping it some what in character and that's enough. If you want to role play go to PW. But if you wana kill nords take off your wizard hat and put down your broomstick and play the damn game and stop complaining. If you wana bitch like I bitch learn C++ learn script and do something yourself.

But again I dislike how heated this conversation is getting....
This is a mod still in creation. Jez opened this mod to the public to aid him smooth it down and make it how the public wants it. However it seems you are being quite disrespectful due to one ''Incorrect'' update. Overall I do not like the fact of you complaining about the mod. It isn't easy to find correct clothing for each of the troops you fight - Instead would you rather have Jez fix EVERY little troop up and EVERY little bug which then leads to you guys not having no future updates containing brilliant new features or classes and so on.. for possibly 2-3 months. You must remember, Jez is doing these updates for you guys to keep your gameplay experience going, he is actually doing the best he can as although he is bringing updates, behind them is a load of fixes that he doesnt even mention within the feature list. So quit the complaints and instead suggest. If you guys want we can go ahead and lock the mod altogether and leave the future updates simply for beta testers? Which I am sure you dont want. So show some respect and be thankful of the releases and work Jez does.

- The topic is locked, please take your complaints and replace them with suggestion into the ''Suggestion'' part of the forum, thank you. -
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]