Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The lack of respect for new players.
If a redshirt does waste tomes or barrels go on irc, and maybe temporary ban them from picking them up tomes or barrels, for 5 levels or something

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Quit the game Now I'm back, rip life
In my opinion there's little to nothing we can do about new players besides answering their questions and showing them right from wrong. A lot of the time i'll see someone new asking a question on a full server and end up seeing maybe one or two people responding. We need more people giving answers to reinforce that knowledge that new players are given. If they use a tome once, it's not a big deal. You can tell them the mistake they made, but when they use it twice, that's when things get messy and I honestly don't blame people for getting angry over that.

Happy words give happy thoughts, bad words give bad thoughts. Next time a red shirt places a useless barricade or use something they shouldn't. Guide them to the point of comfort. I can't really remember what people said to me when I was new, but I still felt uncomfortable using things, even to this day!

If you see a new player that you've seen around a lot. Ask your leader or captain(s) if they can possibly join your house. It won't hurt anyone if they're under some form of supervision.

Razor Rain,
(13-07-2016, 12:12 PM)Razor Rain Wrote: If you see a new player that you've seen around a lot. Ask your leader or captain(s) if they can possibly join your house. It won't hurt anyone if they're under some form of supervision.

Razor Rain,

Most houses are looking for 52+ members or worse only for heroes to get the best out of their events.

Maybe we should add a text into the ingame Chat that says something like:

"Are you confused with the gameplay or you just got a few questions? Then post them under forum.nordinvasion.com"

Or something similiar,i dont see alot of new players lurking the forums.

As you already said,people dont seem to be interested into answering other peoples questions.

They say im a devil, but they haven´t seen the true Fire burning.

[Image: 76561198004611878.png]
Start a house for level 32's and under, train them to kill, place cades,etc and after level 32 send them onwards
Like 3 trainers per region
Quit the game Now I'm back, rip life
Quote:"Are you confused with the gameplay or you just got a few questions? Then post them under forum.nordinvasion.com"

I totally support Lirania's idea.
Quote:Glad that you posted that tiny screenshot,where we can´t even see why that guy reacted the way he did. Give me the complete Screenshot then i can answer your question.
Your sarcasm isn't necessary. The full screenshot simply doesn't show anything else other than more tantrum throwing from the same guy.

Quote:I guess he had his reason for it.

No, there's no justifying that response.

Quote:seems more like a troll if i look at his name
What do you think drove him to create a troll name? Probably him getting into an argument over something stupid.

Quote:Getting yelled at in a game based around PvP with a insanely big community is something much more diffrent then here

I get the part about the insanely big community, but how is the PvP part so different? They both require teamwork, and in both your objective is to defeat the other team (other team in NI being the nords, who severely outnumber you to make up for them not being player controlled)

Quote:You can´t just leave the server and move to another one.
Much like real life, which i also used as a simile. But why would you even have to leave?

Quote:You said "creatively worded criticism".Yeah,well worded criticism is always useful,some people just can´t stand the tiniest criticism.

By "creatively worded criticism" I obviously mean insults. 

I'll admit that I didn't quite explain my point properly. My point is: if someone calls you an idiot for using a tome inappropriately (for instance), just take it in. Accept that it was a stupid thing to do, and either don't respond or be the bigger man and politely ask what the proper use is. Chances are they'll answer politely. If they don't, it's harassment and should be reported. If you yell insults back, a heated argument will start and no one gains anything from the situation (just like what YOU_are_ALL_sad_NERDS did). Sometimes people don't consider proper wording of criticism on the spot, and insults just slip out.
(13-07-2016, 08:27 AM)Bobo Wrote: Nah, that was nasty, shame on you, Woody...

But from practical point of view: if you add a level requirement to use tomes then the runs when only men standing are low levels will wipe despite 4 tomes on ground. Same with barrels: who will set them to save the run when the cades are falling and only high level players are busy with shielding?

Eg Ek can be picked up by all i think Mjolnir you need 26 Strength if that how it works.
All im saying give it some difficulty like 5 or whatever so trollers cant just go on a server straight away and do what they do.

I don't see this as a problem of adding this as more runs have been rounded by red shirts then won by toming/barreling.
Maybe leave normal cades the same but walls put the same as tomes/barrels.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
The reason why i updated my house requirement level from +32 to 12+, so new players could apply to house. From now on, my responsibility in house will be teach new players, and if it will be successful, i will make my house requirement level from +1.#
[Image: 76561198035888417.png]
Legendary Loots:
None 2016
[Image: m9d55Ny.jpg]
(13-07-2016, 01:48 PM)HOF_Justice_Peltast Wrote: The reason why i updated my house requirement level from +32 to 12+, so new players could apply to house. From now on, my responsibility in house will be teach new players, and if it will be successful, i will make my house requirement level from +1.#

Enjoy the normal events Wink
(13-07-2016, 02:14 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(13-07-2016, 01:48 PM)HOF_Justice_Peltast Wrote: The reason why i updated my house requirement level from +32 to 12+, so new players could apply to house. From now on, my responsibility in house will be teach new players, and if it will be successful, i will make my house requirement level from +1.#

Enjoy the normal events Wink

That's OK for me and my entire house, at least "Redshirts" will enjoy events Smile
[Image: 76561198035888417.png]
Legendary Loots:
None 2016
[Image: m9d55Ny.jpg]