Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Asia Server?
(29-07-2016, 08:20 AM)Rowan Wrote:
(29-07-2016, 05:58 AM)Woody Wrote:
(29-07-2016, 05:08 AM)Bobo Wrote: @Woody: fear not m8, he's not suggesting to take away AU servers and start Chinese instead. Rather, he is proposing an additional one...

My point was why have both when it would not get used much at all.
Au has been low on numbers If we had a Asia Server it would be even less  

like Rowan said he would have about 100 ping on Au servers and better ping than people from Au on Eu/Na severs so he has it better than us lol.
Thing is, I've only ever seen 3 players from Asia including my self, this will be an expensive server which only 3 people will be paying for and will probably not be used a whole lot

Unless 
it is used as a halfway point between all 3 regions
May as well just stay with Au as most are there unless we could find some place that's cheap.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Seems reasonable. Also: like Rowan says, it looks there are not many players from Asia, unfortunatelly. On the other hand, if Asian players find the servers are not convenient for them, they discontinue playing and that may contribute to that they are few. But main factor here may be the popularity of MB across regions. As far as it's so damn good, the game is not a main stream one (especially so aged now) and it's Turkey made. One can see there are so many players from Turkey indeed, the majority of players seem to be Europe. The further from the country of origin, the less popular it seems. Perhaps it is not popular in Asia and never will be as TaleWorlds does not aim for those markets.
I wonder if NI Team makes some stats concerning players location...
All of you guys saying because there aren't many Asian players, an Asian server is not neccesary--------I just want to clarify this is mainly due to the lack of server (lol), 100-200ping maybe fine to some, but to many players it's not acceptable. China, as I know, has one of the biggest MB player society in the world. There are over 20 clans of 10+people playing in the national Chinese MB league, so an Asia server certainly have a lot of potential players.
(29-07-2016, 01:01 PM)Dawn_Norman Wrote: All of you guys saying because there aren't many Asian players, an Asian server is not neccesary--------I just want to clarify this is mainly due to the lack of server (lol), 100-200ping maybe fine to some, but to many players it's not acceptable. China, as I know, has one of the biggest MB player society in the world. There are over 20 clans of 10+people playing in the national Chinese MB league, so an Asia server certainly have a lot of potential  players.
I was just saying that:
(29-07-2016, 11:47 AM)Bobo Wrote: (...) On the other hand, if Asian players find the servers are not convenient for them, they discontinue playing and that may contribute to that they are few.(...)
I'm glad to hear there are many Chinese MB players, indeed we'd like more of them to join the NI community.
That probably depends much on location, since the last mile of the connection can be the most troublesome, but if you get ping between 100 and 200, that's not perfectly nice, still it's playable. I have ca. 150 for NA servers and I can feel less comfortable than with my typical 50 ping for EU servers but it's not that bad. And Woody makes really fine with 300+ ping playing EU, though I have no idea how he makes that (I tried AU server once. Well, once.). Wink
I SUPPORT THIS ASIA SERVER JUST BECAUSE IT CAN BE THE EQUALIZER FOR THE NEXT HOUSE TOURNAMENT WOOOOOOO
[Image: 76561198056190414.png]
Will do free crafting and give advice to newer players if they want any!
Adding me on steam is the best way for you to contact me!: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nandogomez

My Shop: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread...ght=Ribbed
(29-07-2016, 02:08 PM)Fury Wrote: I SUPPORT THIS ASIA SERVER JUST BECAUSE IT CAN BE THE EQUALIZER FOR THE NEXT HOUSE TOURNAMENT WOOOOOOO

I will win then Smile
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016