Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK Heavy War Hammer
170k, indeed, hmm I could offer an Open Sallet which is arround 600k and take out the Plate Mittens, if you could balance with some gold.
(20-11-2012, 08:03 PM)IceAssa link Wrote: 170k, indeed, hmm I could offer an Open Sallet which is arround 600k and take out the Plate Mittens, if you could balance with some gold.
If it's ok to correct people then open salet is at most half that price which is 300k
I think it is safe to say most people on the forums are getting tired of your overpricing of everything, IceAssa.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
(20-11-2012, 08:11 PM)Marlowe Biggs link Wrote: I think it is safe to say most people on the forums are getting tired of your overpricing of everything, IceAssa.
Truer words were never spoken Marlowe Big Grin
Open Sallet:

12 x Strap - 40000
10 x Armor Plate - 180000
4 x Oil of Velentr - 120000
5 x Mixed Glue - 10000
4 x Black Steel - 22000

So all in all 355.000 gold, indeed you were right, sorry my bad, so hmm, only the Open Sallet, and no more Plate Mittens, thats a nice offer then, even if its "just" sharpshooter stuff =)
(20-11-2012, 08:11 PM)Marlowe Biggs link Wrote: I think it is safe to say most people on the forums are getting tired of your overpricing of everything, IceAssa.

Please do your own shite, you underrate things you want to buy as hell, so stfu and do you own shite, mygod, dont you have anything better to do then reading all threads untill you find one of my posts and write "OVERPRICE; OVERPRICE; YARR I FOUND DAT MISTAKE YARR!!"
3 Letters:LOL
(20-11-2012, 08:14 PM)IceAssa link Wrote: [quote author=Marlowe Biggs link=topic=7607.msg62324#msg62324 date=1353442266]
I think it is safe to say most people on the forums are getting tired of your overpricing of everything, IceAssa.

Please do your own shite, you underrate things you want to buy as hell, so stfu and do you own shite, mygod, dont you have anything better to do then reading all threads untill you find one of my posts and write "OVERPRICE; OVERPRICE; YARR I FOUND DAT MISTAKE YARR!!"
[/quote]

This is not the place for this. If you want to argue with me, feel free to PM me.
Also, if they were 'mistakes' maybe you would've learned that the Open Salet is NOT worth 600k+ by now.

(When I want to buy something, I generally pay more for it, and when I sell things I generally ask less for them.)
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
If you are trying to spell shit ( you spelled it wrong) also swearing isn't nice
Now let Alex get back to his post of WTK heavy war hammer