Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban Request
My NI account has recently been banned for "continuing to use foul language towards players including my self", as it says in the message. I dont know if I was reported for foul language by anyone. But I can't recall any hateful feelings paired with me sending hatefull messages to other players. If my fight with hod_crossbowman is going to be brought up, then I will say I didn't insult him, only told him to show a bit of respect to the one you're asking a favour of. 
If my words to Terath will be brought up, I called him a weeaboo and that's about it.
If I got banned for saying that The_Irish_Eagle was rubbing one out, due to his unresponsiveness in-game, that was merely meant as a joke, nothing more.
If my ban was a result from when I got kicked from NI_Normal_EU_3 by an admin whom's name I forgot, with the reason being use of racist slurs, then I understand the motive, just not punishment. I completely agree that my excessive use of the N-word (I assume I still am not allowed to say it) is ban worthy, but it would seem a bit harsh to immediately use a permanent ban. 
If the reason would be any aggresive messages said to nietsmmar, Harry_Militia or ThePyre, they know I'm only joking. 
So I would request for my account to be unbanned, and apologize if I hurt anybody's feelings. I am pretty sure I didn't mean it seriously, but I can't remember everything, so I also might be wrong.
And as a former League-player, I know how annoying toxic players are, and I don't wish to be one of those. And even MB:W has a mute option, it really helps.
Oh and you missed this one

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=736296424
(02-08-2016, 04:43 PM)[UK]_The_Irish_Eagle Wrote: Oh and you missed this one

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=736296424

The way it was typed should clearly dictate it's not a serious message. If I wanted to insult you and accuse you of ruining the module for me, I could say it in a hundred different ways which don't involve anything like "paddy bastard" and "aintcha". 
In the picture, you can see I'm capable of proper English. I typed it in such a way to make it clear it's only a joke. I don't type like that in more serious matters, like this request, and like the mysterious reason I kept getting kicked from the server (it wasn't known to me that I was banned yet). You wouldn't fill in a job application with "oi wud like ta work here 'cuz ya earn a tenner an hour". It's not serious at all. Just like my intention in what I said. I get that underlying thoughts are hard to read, because things like sarcasm and teasing mostly rely on the way it's said. And nobody can read sound.
But if any form of harassment/verbal abuse, even when it isn't meant seriously, will get you banned, then I'll just refrain from typing such things.
You now know to refrain from typing such comments.

I am going to keep the Ban in place for a week.

Do not repeat this sort of chat.