Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Which one do you prefere?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
New Defender
42.86%
15 42.86%
Old Defender
57.14%
20 57.14%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New Defender Texture
You don't need an official statement. I changed it as soon as people started to complain about it. If you want attention, get yourself banned and post an unban, a lot of people look at those.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
I like it and Xen is the Item Dev, so nanny nanny poo poo.

Official statement made.
Why would i want to get attention with this pots? Did i hurt your feeling with this post or why are you mad at me? Im confused.
No reason to make fun of me now...
I just wanted to know if i can sell my defender or not.
Realy mature,srsly.
~CM~Banshee              Juggernaut
~CM~Shadowknight      Pavise Champion
~CM~Shadowrunner     Master Peltast
~CM~TheGreatNoob     Warden
~CM~Redshirt              Legionaire
~CM~Naizhax              Repeaterman

26th June 2015            Ullrs Bane
(08-08-2016, 02:57 AM)Shadowknight Wrote: Why would i want to get attention with this pots? Did i hurt your feeling with this post or why are you mad at me? Im confused.
Realy mature,srsly.

What's really mature is getting a whole event of people to come and spam one post, just to get your point across I'm sure.

Of course I'm not mad or hurt, I changed Defender as soon as the post went up and I even threw up a p3d of the new version. The fact that you think you need an "official statement from the devs" for something as small as a slight texture change is hilarious.

I do things of the modeling variety, but I am not a dev. Xen (and Winter?)is the current item developer and he has said that he is fine with the current version. In the end, he is the guy who decides what happens and what doesn't.

I just do what I'm told and make models. Zug zug
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(08-08-2016, 03:32 AM)Terath Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 02:57 AM)Shadowknight Wrote: Why would i want to get attention with this pots? Did i hurt your feeling with this post or why are you mad at me? Im confused.
Realy mature,srsly.

What's really mature is getting a whole event of people to come and spam one post, just to get your point across I'm sure.

Of course I'm not mad or hurt, I changed Defender as soon as the post went up and I even threw up a p3d of the new version. The fact that you think you need an "official statement from the devs" for something as small as a slight texture change is hilarious.

I do things of the modeling variety, but I am not a dev. Xen (and Winter?)is the current item developer and he has said that he is fine with the current version. In the end, he is the guy who decides what happens and what doesn't.

I just do what I'm told and make models. Zug zug
I just wanted a simple answer. Its probably the way i asked for it that just sounds a bit weird, but english is not my native language after all.
Oh and whats wrong with asking ppl for their opinion?
This has been done so many times on this forum.
Anyway, no hostility over some stupid texture necessary. Thank you for changing it back and excuse me for the weird way i expressed myself.

Closing this now.
If you want to say anything else feel free to pm me.
~CM~Banshee              Juggernaut
~CM~Shadowknight      Pavise Champion
~CM~Shadowrunner     Master Peltast
~CM~TheGreatNoob     Warden
~CM~Redshirt              Legionaire
~CM~Naizhax              Repeaterman

26th June 2015            Ullrs Bane