Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Kman unban appeal
I was banned about 9-10 months ago for "scamming". I was blamed for scamming Jniko for CTS and to this day still wish I had chat proof that I was going to get him a tracker hood so he agreed I could sell it and I had given him plate mittensand (I can't remember why he chose me to get him a tracker hood but he did) crossbow armor which was only about 150k in total but it was the gear I used and he reported me because I told him "yeh I sold them for 950k so we r getting closer to the hood" or something like that and the. He started being a dick and saying that he wanted them back and I told him again they were sold that one of the devs had give me 900k from when everyone in the event had posted something on the AH and I won. I spent it and the next morning it sadly was removed because devs can't give out money on their main accounts or something like that so I could not refund him anything as I spent 900k of the 1.8m and was left with 80k. I don't blame him for it as he had worked hard to craft them but I honestly couldn't do anything about it. And with the swadian helm that ribbed gave to me if I gave him mats I didn't think it was scummy that I was trying to sell it because I was going to give him mats and I did give it and the mats I already had back because he said that wasn't fine and Jniko thought it was scummy that I also made it x1 after I gave it back. I'm not saying I am 100% innocent because I'm not but I just wanna go back to playing this and most likely my character will be reset ( if I'm even unbanned) but I would still love to play again. I understand some of the things I did was wrong and I thought on it and it would suck to be the person on the other end too. I would t make the same mistakes again. 

I would also like to say sorry to the people that I was kinda screwing over if any of you even play anymore.
    ~Kman
Has been quite some time, i'm not mad about it anymore.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
Yes I remember you and the 'Trades'

You were Banned on the 21/10/2015.

When the full year has passed make another unban request. Just a word of warning the unban will be painfull very painfull to your accounts.