Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Is there anyone that needs Dota 2?
Same here. If someone needs a key just send a pm
Sry for bringing this up again, but i found this (was searching for a dota 2 key, tested it and it works!)
Add this guy on Steam:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/dota2bot
open chat and tell him "give dota"
He will check everything an gift you the game!
You want to get rid of your keys? Donate them to the bot and just show everyone this awesome link!
It's no virus/hacking/joke it really works!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(17-04-2013, 11:21 PM)Jalau link Wrote:Sry for bringing this up again, but i found this (was searching for a dota 2 key, tested it and it works!)
Add this guy on Steam:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/dota2bot
open chat and tell him "give dota"
He will check everything an gift you the game!
You want to get rid of your keys? Donate them to the bot and just show everyone this awesome link!
It's no virus/hacking/joke it really works!

hmm he gave a key that has already been claimed and then went offline, odd. Not like I'd really play the game just wanted to see if it would work. I played DotA on warcraft 3 years ago and was a forum mod for throneit.com was about to be on the dev team if I stuck with it but DotA just isn't something I find that fun. I do have friends that would probably like to have some copies though.

Edit: The bot automatically removes you from the friend list and makes itself invisible to you to appear offline so you can't add it back to your friend list. I guess this is to keep someone from obtaining 50 keys like an ass. The key didn't work at first, but it does not, don't know why that is but I now have a copy in my library.
Strange ^^ For me it worked! I added the gitf to my library and i can play it! But, of xou had Dota 2 before he will not gift you the game, this can maxbe explain why he bugged at you! He checks your library before he will gift you the game!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]