Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion in Bannerlord
How about the donators xen? Will they keep their ranks?
Gur

No we will have a full reset for everyone.

E V E R Y O N E

oh you mean the Donator rank?

(16-08-2016, 02:37 PM)Xen Wrote: (...) Yes you'll all be reset, no one will be keeping anything Smile (...)
I hope NI Team will change their mind. That will lead to a lot of problems, with veteran players leaving in first place.
@ Kaasovic: you're pretty much right again. But not 100%. It helps the team a lot if there are some vets to bring in items that help to win, like support items, throwables, etc. So it's not just to show up the vets come with all those damn expensive items. A team of all low tiers is not capable to win a run. While it may be ok for many ppl (incl. myself) to try over and over again until have levelled up and gained capabilities it is pretty likely that many (most?) ppl would give up and quit after too many defeats.
The idea that people need to bring in good items with them on day one is a little silly. There is nothing wrong with losing runs in the beginning, and I look forward to a fresh start for everyone.

NI2 is going to be a different game. We should have to play it to be good at it.
Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant
[Image: 76561197995845485.png]
To be honest a complete reset sounds great, everyone gets the same treatment and you dont feel at a disadvantage. And even if you do worry about people leaving - don't worry.. Bannerlords will attract plenty of new players, bannerlords honestly seems like the savior NI and warband players have been asking for Smile

PS. if you feel like playing the mod just to be a show off, and not have fun playing the mod.. then gtfo lol - no one cares about ur legendaries
(16-08-2016, 03:27 PM)Bobo Wrote:
(16-08-2016, 02:37 PM)Xen Wrote: (...) Yes you'll all be reset, no one will be keeping anything Smile (...)
I hope NI Team will change their mind. That will lead to a lot of problems, with veteran players leaving in first place.
@ Kaasovic: you're pretty much right again. But not 100%. It helps the team a lot if there are some vets to bring in items that help to win, like support items, throwables, etc. So it's not just to show up the vets come with all those damn expensive items. A team of all low tiers is not capable to win a run. While it may be ok for many ppl (incl. myself) to try over and over again until have levelled up and gained capabilities it is pretty likely that many (most?) ppl would give up and quit after too many defeats.

It is a new mod, in a new game. We will all have to start from 0, on a Beginner server.. like everyone else.
I hope they do a full reset, I know they will. The game needs it anyway, people are getting bored. 
We don't want to transfer that to the new mod. A new challenge is needed.
Also, grenades please. Only half joking.
Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant
[Image: 76561197995845485.png]
(16-08-2016, 03:55 PM)bluzark Wrote:
(16-08-2016, 03:27 PM)Bobo Wrote:

It is a new mod, in a new game. We will all have to start from 0, on a Beginner server.. like everyone else.
I hope they do a full reset, I know they will. The game needs it anyway, people are getting bored. 
We don't want to transfer that to the new mod. A new challenge is needed.

Exactly. New goals to reach.
Kaasovic and his goals, sounding like a teenage girl
Yeah I ment the donator ranks bluzark. I totally agree. If they don't like a full reset, then leave. Nobody cares. New people will come.
Gur