Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion in Bannerlord
(16-08-2016, 03:27 PM)Bobo Wrote:
(16-08-2016, 02:37 PM)Xen Wrote: (...) Yes you'll all be reset, no one will be keeping anything Smile (...)
I hope NI Team will change their mind. That will lead to a lot of problems, with veteran players leaving in first place.
@ Kaasovic: you're pretty much right again. But not 100%. It helps the team a lot if there are some vets to bring in items that help to win, like support items, throwables, etc. So it's not just to show up the vets come with all those damn expensive items. A team of all low tiers is not capable to win a run. While it may be ok for many ppl (incl. myself) to try over and over again until have levelled up and gained capabilities it is pretty likely that many (most?) ppl would give up and quit after too many defeats.

If there was not a full reset i wouldnt even play the mod, its the issue i have right now.
Getting to be scrub lords again will make it more interesting to play the game and give me a goal.

Its the same way with mmo's the second you don't have a goal there becomes no reason to play.
Also i imagine the first few weeks will be a laugh fest of us getting shrekt.
My Steam
Loot:                           M/D/Y
Twig of Yggdrasil - 8/10/2012
Sun Pike - 9/9/2014
Dragon Helm - 1/10/2015
Jormungandr - 2/26/2016

Btw, what happened when NI first released? What was it like? Not to make anyone feel old, but I may or may not have even been born at that point, since I am still the guardian of the Swadian Helium Storage and all... Tongue
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

(16-08-2016, 05:54 PM)CaptOle Wrote: Btw, what happened when NI first released? What was it like? Not to make anyone feel old, but I may or may not have even been born at that point, since I am still the guardian of the Swadian Helium Storage and all... Tongue

Wave 8 was impossible.

Wave 8 of normal mode.
Yeah that was pretty funny Big Grin
Gur

(16-08-2016, 07:50 PM)Winter Wrote:
(16-08-2016, 05:54 PM)CaptOle Wrote: Btw, what happened when NI first released? What was it like? Not to make anyone feel old, but I may or may not have even been born at that point, since I am still the guardian of the Swadian Helium Storage and all... Tongue

Wave 8 was impossible.

Wave 8 of normal mode.

swadian knights kiting, dwp was 300k, player-hosted servers, everybody was smarter
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Lol everyone was smarter thats a fun time i missed out on i would want to do it in bannerlord
Poor people don't deserve rewards! -HappyMonk3y99

Once said on a cold night during a VM event 
2 Big bouncy books - Winterkin
Them double dictionaries though - Sigolo 

2 legendaries 
2015-10-19 01:34:16    Impervious
2018-04-30 01:22:41 Dead Shot 
https://gyazo.com/cd6185805cd10a6bd5d496c000742da3

May the Forlon Vanguard rest in peace 

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/conswebby
Scales we're 200k back then ;D. and aurora 18mil or something.
Gur

When def armor was rare as and 40m

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(17-08-2016, 12:22 AM)Woody Wrote: When def armor was rare as and 40m
When NI was first released (and slightly after) is the current topic, good sir. Looong before house crafting was even a concept.

No one cares about your ugly armor Tongue

When PK had all of the AGS because they were the only ones that could really beat that wave effectively.

When Transitional came out and people were like wtf, how could anyone ever afford this.

When VLKA had more than 90% of the total admins in it.

When SK was PK and SB.

When Gomer got banned in the most hilarious way.

When Ragnarok was Hard mode.

When having too many barricades (more than like 6) placed total crashed the server. This includes ones that the Nords destroyed.

When normal barricades were just funny square stacks of wood.

When legendary goodies were orange or purple.

When you'd save the last Ranger on Odin so you could kill his horse, and more often than not the horse would wind up killing some people or even that Ranger.

I think we can expect a reboot of NI to return more to those days, especially when it comes to not relying on barricading as much (or having far more interesting tactics regarding them) and having people really have to be active, instead of effectively holing themselves off in a room where only a fraction of the team actually needs to do anything to be successful.
Current topic do you mean taking about Nord Invasion in Bannerlord? My comment is just as far of as most of yours and others lol

To add to the of topic of not being on topic...

When you kicked the boss of a wave to death.

Ps don't have def armor. It was funny talking to slayer not long ago when I said def is about 20m+ and got a response "Your fucking joking right" ?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|