Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Should I Make More for Other Classes?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
57.69%
15 57.69%
No(Please Reply Why)
42.31%
11 42.31%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which Archer Hero Class is Better?(Information Thread)
The flaw in this thread is that the "class" point section is arbitrary and the value of the points compared to stats is entirely based upon one persons opinion. You need a more concrete way to come up with the numbers
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(20-08-2016, 07:46 PM)Personality Wrote:
I think this somewhat proves that the developers have done a good job balancing every class and leaning on personal taste.

I like this part of the thread.  Can we just keep this part?
I don't think people really get what i'm trying to say... I made this as another way to see hero classes and their advantages. This isn't fact or anything just my opinion and how I implemented them on the game. I clearly stated in the "Read First" part that you could easily play better than another. I know that there is no "better class" per say, but I tried to get there as close as possible. A game is not as fun without experiencing it as many ways possible.
Hopefully this clears some things up.
Finna whip.
(20-08-2016, 07:46 PM)Personality Wrote:
Which Archer Hero Class is Better "For you"?

A more in-depth way to aid you on your decision.

Think it needs that

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Nah, just relax guys.
Starting a discussion is always valuable. I like the attempt to find a more objective evaluation of hero classes. I simply fear that the subject is subjective in substantial part, so quantification is not going to work for that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vABZIO9yqw
Finna whip.
what is even the point of this? seems very trivial
With heros people always ask me what's the best one to go (got 10 almost 11 now)

All I say to them now. What do you use/want to do. After that I have seen a choice be made then and there.

All hero's are good (altho how good is a 1h on rag)
That is my opinion and some people will not see it that way and thats fine.

All 1h hero's don't magically lose there tr4 and go shit. Will be there argument and fair point.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|