Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Wall Barricades and glitching
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
the current rules are fine, and i was aware of them
66.67%
12 66.67%
the rules are silly and admins need to grow a pair
27.78%
5 27.78%
i actually didnt know i was glitching, ill it now
5.56%
1 5.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Wall Cade Glitching
True. But what else could be done? Ppl place cades where they think there's a good spot and it turns out AI gets crazy because of nearby objects sometimes...
Than they should destroy it and not place it there. Its not that hard to know when this is happening. One of the easiest waves to tell is Juggs, They seem to have a ahrder time hitting cades anyway. So when the cades are badly placed they basically can't hit it at all.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(09-09-2016, 10:25 AM)Looter Wrote:
(09-09-2016, 08:14 AM)Bobo Wrote: It is very difficult to tell the difference between someone who puts the cades in order to confuse AI and someone who cades the same spot without any intention of doing so, just because it looks like a good spot to defend. Removing wall cades from the game is a really bad idea, therefore it looks to me the best solution would be slightly rework the map / maps where placing cades in a reasonable spot can lead to the abovementioned effect.
Have fun reworking all 41 maps, with only vague wording to use as a guide. I don't believe it's feasible to fix this issue in this manner, because where would you even start?
When i do a map i take that into consideration, its really not that much to do from a mappers standpoint if the problem is taken care of as soon as it appears, looter if youd like to know what I mean or how to take it into account when doing a map change/edit, shoot me a steam messege or PM and i will gladly give you what i know about it Smile
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
This thread isn't really getting anywhere so I'm going to close it.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
I heard something crumbled.  ??Nuke ?