Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Is this thread something that should happen more?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes! I love making my opinion heard
75.00%
15 75.00%
No! This thread is useless
10.00%
2 10.00%
Maybe! Could use something else/a different approach
15.00%
3 15.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Update 1.2.11/1.2.12 Map Thread
This is a thread for anyone and everyone to leave comments on the Maps from this update (even if they weren't changed). Feel free to leave positive, negative comments, bug reports, ideas for changes, or any thoughts of what could be changed on maps.

Wanted to try this thread, and if it gets a somewhat decent response I will try and make one of these each update!
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
As i have already said "Most" people want a fast map should be self explanatory for a number of points. Your argument of it too easy is weird as making the bots harder would be better as then it less time in between doing nothing from wave to wave waiting for stupid bots to get to you. (This is why i'm fine really with the number of waves atm on that thread Kip made)

I'm not the only one with this opinion just most go afg or expect nothing to be done if they speak up.

I want a list of all the old maps that people did for events (Yes some were op.. not them...) but just because people play a map does not mean you need to change it so fast lol.

Look at Csgo if you must lol Dust2.. 101% overplayed but it's still there for people that want it as not everyone likes maps changing/disappear overnight.
I'm not saying don't change anything btw just if you take something away i would think you would replace it with something different not just cutting it of. Making the map almost unplayable as it takes to long and get so boring. 

One other thing some maps don't have ammo boxes close enuf for heals. Is that a bad design or you want big ammo to have some use lol as there some maps its just funny as it can heal some slashers but not rg's/pc's lol (hidden cave great hall i think is one of them for a eg) 
^
Ye there no set cade spot but really once the community finds one that works well we use it 99% of the time.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I think the popular cading spot on Fortress Under Siege could have been fixed without removing the whole area. To aid my point I have taken a screenshot of the current version (I don't have one of the previous version), and doodled all over it. 
I suggest removing the corner to smooth the path for the nords and hopefully prevent them from bunching up.The nords will still target the ranged, but will have nothing preventing them from destroying the wall cade and reaching the shieldwall, like so.
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
I agree with you 100% woody.

(11-09-2016, 07:36 AM)Woody Wrote: As i have already said "Most" people want a fast map should be self explanatory for a number of points. Your argument of it too easy is weird as making the bots harder would be better as then it less time in between doing nothing from wave to wave waiting for stupid bots to get to you. (This is why i'm fine really with the number of waves atm on that thread Kip made)

I'm not the only one with this opinion just most go afg or expect nothing to be done if they speak up.

I want a list of all the old maps that people did for events (Yes some were op.. not them...) but just because people play a map does not mean you need to change it so fast lol.

Look at Csgo if you must lol Dust2.. 101% overplayed but it's still there for people that want it as not everyone likes maps changing/disappear overnight.
I'm not saying don't change anything btw just if you take something away i would think you would replace it with something different not just cutting it of. Making the map almost unplayable as it takes to long and get so boring. 

One other thing some maps don't have ammo boxes close enuf for heals. Is that a bad design or you want big ammo to have some use lol as there some maps its just funny as it can heal some slashers but not rg's/pc's lol (hidden cave i think is one of them for a eg) 
^
Ye there no set cade spot but really once the community finds one that works well we use it 99% of the time.

have to agree.... in basicly every point ^^^i pointed alreaddy out that i and probabbly alot of the community do not like the way maps get developed. Hope there any chance old cool maps come back.

but well to the maps who been changed.

Fortress Under Siege : as usual the old cading spot is destroyed /blocked in any way or else... thing is the spots on the wall also have been removed and the only spot left is the one when u go left after spawning. Tryed it out and well half of the bots just keep stucked in the spawn gates and u need to walk the hole way down there.  ( Sick )

Swadian City: just removed the  ladder as i,ve seen. basicly give the ranged no way to shoot behind the waves. (made the map maybe 5mins longer since barely anyone used that spot anyway) ( Confused )
[Image: 0c3ZyXW.jpg]

how is this still there
Bad warband prop collisions, there is no real clear way to fix this issue besides removing a bunch of props through trial and error which I'm not inclined to do. It could be anything to the wall or that barrel, or even the ballista to the left. When you resize objects the chance of something strange like this increases as in this case the DB are hitting the collision box for one of the props nearby though none are apparently visible.

Short answer is I don't know why this occurs here and not on the other side.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(11-09-2016, 07:51 AM)Disco Wrote: I think the popular cading spot on Fortress Under Siege could have been fixed without removing the whole area. To aid my point I have taken a screenshot of the current version (I don't have one of the previous version), and doodled all over it. 
I suggest removing the corner to smooth the path for the nords and hopefully prevent them from bunching up.The nords will still target the ranged, but will have nothing preventing them from destroying the wall cade and reaching the shieldwall, like so.
This solution makes much more sense to me rather than taking out the whole area completely and I do agree on Woody's point as well, CSGO is a great example of this.
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

(11-09-2016, 08:51 AM)Rowan Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 07:51 AM)Disco Wrote: I think the popular cading spot on Fortress Under Siege could have been fixed without removing the whole area. To aid my point I have taken a screenshot of the current version (I don't have one of the previous version), and doodled all over it. 
This solution makes much more sense to me rather than taking out the whole area completely and I do agree on Woody's point as well, CSGO is a great example of this.
Was talking to disco if the opening where the bots/us get in was the right side close to where the we uses to place walls (opposite were the rgs/pcs go normally). With this block of the old way. 
Is would change the cade area enuf to meet your "requirements" for a map update.

If this did happen could move players spawn a bit closer other wise i don't think we would make it lol.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(11-09-2016, 08:17 AM)bluzark Wrote: [Image: 0c3ZyXW.jpg]

how is this still there

We may be able to change the collision props with a 3D editor. I will try to check it when I got time. 
This bug stay impossible to solve for level-designer himself.
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )