Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban Request
Hello, I'd like to post an unban request for my account/characters.

For the messages I was banned for, I got a bit carried away and I apologise for that.

I thought it would have been obvious that the slurs were satirical, warranting perhaps a temp-ban, but I guess not.

I'm not sure why you put in these 3 comments either;

"fucking cunts" - when I was killed

"WoG is so cheap" - okay then

"wow" - okay then

Anyhow, I apologise for the slurs as I got a bit carried away.
Legendary Loots
  • 29/05/2018 - Eastern Full Scale
(25-09-2016, 05:37 PM)SPQR-Zeta Wrote: Hello, I'd like to post an unban request for my account/characters.

For the messages I was banned for, I got a bit carried away and I apologise for that.

I thought it would have been obvious that the slurs were satirical, warranting perhaps a temp-ban, but I guess not.

I'm not sure why you put in these 3 comments either;

"fucking cunts" - when I was killed

"WoG is so cheap" - okay then

"wow" - okay then

Anyhow, I apologise for the slurs as I got a bit carried away.

Hello, 

I agree that a line was crossed regarding the things that Zeta said but in my opinion a perma ban would be a bit harsh for a first offense of this nature. 

The things that he said were not nice at all but in his view those things were said in a joking way. As somebody who grew up in a village that has felt the wrath of the Germans that does sting a bit but I would be willing to give him a second chance.

In some groups the things he said could be laughed at (I don't approve of it but I have seen it in real life). In light of this game and the community those things shouldn't be said. In real life it is already way over the edge but in a game you have no way to judge how people will react or how much they have suffered from related events in the past. 

In general the mederation in this mod is spot on. In this case I hope that you are willing to change the ban to a temporary ban to give him some time to think. A few weeks and maybe a percentage of xp reset if you think that a temp ban only isn't harsh enough could be an option but I realise that I in no way have authority to decide it for the mods. 

I hope you are willing to give him a second chance.

Kind regards,

Leandero
SteamProfile
I'll reply to this in full when I get home, the link I included was just an imgur of someone else's screenshots.

You'll get unbanned later today and a proper response.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
It's quite obvious what you did wrong, there's no reason for it you got very carried away.

You're account has been unbanned, do it again I'll probably just reset Tongue
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame