Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

More Teamworks!
Before the recent patch people (even random players) naturally worked together by creating barricades with the deployable shields in order to survive for longer. With those shields now much less useful, people have just stopped working together and its basically every man for themselves. This may not be the case if you get a bunch of people together who know each other together but random players generally just aren't working together and instead everyone just runs to the bot spawn to get as many kills as possible.

The addition of support classes will help with this a little but I think something else needs to be done that encourage people to naturally band together. Maybe some kind of damage/armour boost when more than 4-5 people stand in close proximity would help.

Until this happens however, how about we organise some little events dedicated to teamwork and tactics? We get say 10 of us together and meet up at a specific time and try out new tactics and ways of working together. Discuss!
If you watch the videos of the M&B Full invasion mod on youtube, you'll generally have a good idea of the formations and tactics that some clans are using.

Here is a simple example of a shieldwall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmMlq08US...re=related

I do remember playing with a group of people utilizing a spear wall with the macedonian classes, it was fun thrusting a wall of pikes onto the charging horde while javelineers flank the enemy.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
il think about more extra's about debloble litle wals we archers can search for schelter.
and deployble gate's

and i know why people don't work together.
there are people that deploy shields but the others don't like that because it stand in their way you know.
and then are gonna destroy it.
Sad
(11-12-2011, 05:06 PM)Johao link Wrote: If you watch the videos of the M&B Full invasion mod on youtube, you'll generally have a good idea of the formations and tactics that some clans are using.

Here is a simple example of a shieldwall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmMlq08US...re=related

I do remember playing with a group of people utilizing a spear wall with the macedonian classes, it was fun thrusting a wall of pikes onto the charging horde while javelineers flank the enemy.

Nice but they are quite clearly an organised clan. trying to organise that on the fly with a bunch of random players would be pretty hard.
I think it is fair to say that nowadays our teamwork is much better even in public runs!
Rupturers - 17/6/18
Wulfsbane - 10/8/18
Rupturers - 14/06/19
Tempest - 26/06/2021 <3 Never

[Image: giphy.gif]
do you like skeletons?