Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[New]Legendary Approximate Price Thread(Must be Updated)(WOODY HELPED WITH THIS)
26m gold for back arrows

That the problem you will say no and evey one with them will say nop. Most stuff in this mod is over priced not much we can do now.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
The reason because certain items are overpriced is because alot of traders/old players went AFG. They have alot of high tier legends which probably will just drop once or even never.
Gur

Thread is looking good Personality! Wink
"I'm the DB Captain I deserve a spot in events" - Faravin 2k16

"I am training my biceps, my finger biceps" - Faravin 2k16

Legendary Drops:

Jormungandr - 29th September 2014
Barbutte With Coif -  9th October 2014
Thanks for the feedback everyone! :*
Finna whip.
(30-10-2016, 03:26 AM)Woody Wrote:
(30-10-2016, 01:52 AM)LoMas Wrote: Agree with the majority.

Cuz i did most of it

Nah cus personality didn't ask me and others for prices at all woody, just you mate Wink
Nice thread btw
My legendary loots:
Gloves of Vidar
Leviathan's Helmet
Impervious
Gothic Plate
Scorn x 2
Typhoon
Legacy
Houses: CC->Aegis->LK->DB->Tricksters->LH
pls add grinder helmet Tongue its technically a leg too as it has an orange color. worth around 60k
Looking to update after the recent changes. At the moment no one can say for sure what's the price on a legendary that has been affected. So it will take some time in order for them to settle.
Finna whip.
Can we also get values in EUR, GBP, and USD, jaja?
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(19-01-2017, 04:41 PM)Malong Wrote: Can we also get values in EUR, GBP, and USD, jaja?
Planning to open a shop with Magenta, jaja? A decent idea Wink (sry for OT, just couldn't resist, Malong has a good day today Wink)
With sad heart, I have to inform you that Volundr Greatsword is Orange not Red. (been like this for long time tho)
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32