Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

My absence over the past few months.
Really sorry to hear about your health. I find games do the same thing for me... destress everything I have going on in my life. I didn't know you in the past (since I'm new) but I gotta say you made me laugh in a run I was in with you. Look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome Back.
Rook--Master Peltast                                           Working on: Magnus -- Zwei, Pawn -- Sentry
King--Royal Guard
Bishop--Repeaterman
Knight--Marauder
Queen--Warden

23/11/2016 Dark Gothic Salet
10/12/2016 Ailadrodd
Sorry to hear about the things you have and still have to go through, hope it goes well from here on out.
Juggs !

Well I am happy to hear about you again, after you've became inactive, I've still played a while, didn't loot and pretty much gave up as it started to get "boring" and pretty much repetitive. I still came from time to time, and I just came back from my travel.

I was really hoping to loot anything as I've promised you to share it with you, and I am still waiting for that day (which can hopefully happen .. maybe.. might happen xD).

Please, take care of yourself, as for the DB's, it got abandonned and disbanded. It tore my heart away and was also a reason why I took some distance with the game. But you have friends, and you are always the most welcome to be with us.

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing