Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: To reset or not to reset?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I Agree with the reset
51.61%
64 51.61%
I Disagree with the reset
48.39%
60 48.39%
Total 124 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Resetting the NI Community
you know why this would also be great. for the people who spend 400 or 750 EUR to buy gear from other players to realise their worthless purchase is now even more worthless.

explain that to your mums.
It would be very cool as it would bring the community together, no one will play on hard and rag for a while. There will be milestones like the first prince beat, the first warmarshal beat, the first princess beat, ragnar etc..
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(14-11-2016, 06:27 PM)Coconut Wrote: It would be very cool as it would bring the community together, no one will play on hard and rag for a while. There will be milestones like the first prince beat, the first warmarshal beat, the first princess beat, ragnar etc..

First SHC crafted, first tome crafted Big Grin
Jap and all are at the same lvl again of course some 24/7 online Guys like fara will be Back at hard in some Days but it would be Great to See this

Gesendet von meinem XT1068 mit Tapatalk
Legendary Loots:  Fang of Fenrir 10/2015
                          Wulfbane   8/2018
                          TSA 8/2018
                          Imperial Red 9/2018
                          Hurican Bow 9/2018
                          Rupturers10/2018
                          Sun Pike 10/2018
if you need something to be craftet just PM me or steam me Big Grin http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037943634/
And one thing I can see from a reset happening is a change in how the crafting is. Instead of crafting more expensive and a waste of money, it can maybe be seen as a way to actually make money like it should be as your providing a service. I had seen so many new people think they could make money crafting then selling only to be overall dissapointed when I informed them of a backwards ni economy.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(14-11-2016, 06:31 PM)Looter Wrote: And one thing I can see from a reset happening is a change in how the crafting is. Instead of crafting more expensive and a waste of money, it can maybe be seen as a way to actually make money like it should be as your providing a service. I had seen so many new people think they could make money crafting then selling only to be overall dissapointed when I informed them of a backwards ni economy.
True Story

Gesendet von meinem XT1068 mit Tapatalk
Legendary Loots:  Fang of Fenrir 10/2015
                          Wulfbane   8/2018
                          TSA 8/2018
                          Imperial Red 9/2018
                          Hurican Bow 9/2018
                          Rupturers10/2018
                          Sun Pike 10/2018
if you need something to be craftet just PM me or steam me Big Grin http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037943634/
Dumbest idea ever, whats the point in playing this mod where  you grind ages for gear then reset it because that sounds fun grinding it all back again 
(thumbs up emoji x 2000)
My legendary loots:
Gloves of Vidar
Leviathan's Helmet
Impervious
Gothic Plate
Scorn x 2
Typhoon
Legacy
Houses: CC->Aegis->LK->DB->Tricksters->LH
Love it how the people that voted against, have no constructive feedback at all, shame on you

Edit: thanks Youngs
Since bannerlord is around the corner, it will give devs insight on how the bannerlord reset will look like (If it does happen)
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
Right now I think in any case the economy needs to be reset. New players have absolutely no way to match up to or even get near the place many of us are at in terms of gear. We have had an influx of over 250 players come download ni 1.3.1 since it was released, and how few of those players have stayed once they saw the difference between themselves and us? There is no way for them to get anywhere, you might say "trading", but what shall they offer to trade if there is nothing of value besides the rare legendary? How things are going arnt good for the mod population as a whole, if so many people try the mod but leave in the end, it's a sign of problems, many stay for only so long until they look at someone wearing shoes worth more than the server. In other mods, it's at the least possible to reasonably grind out within a short time money to play with, here even if you do so it amounts to nearly nothing. In pw, if you farm or mine for an hour you have enough money to buy armor and go around swinging, here you take days to get basic gear and that is no doubt a turn off to new players.

Let me put in it short, right now, despite a high number of new players, almost all of them don't have any reason to stay and play a game that has such a large disparity in wealth when they can simply go and play anouther mod with a faster path to enjoyment, you can conquer Calradia single player faster than get good gear in NI. It's turning away vast numbers of new players how it is right now. The NordInvasion community could be so much larger if only these players had reason to stay, and that they don't have in a world where shoes or gloves are worth more than them and all their friends. When alternatively mods are out there to take these players and actually reward them for their time playing instead of throwing them scraps or false hopes.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]