Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: To reset or not to reset?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I Agree with the reset
51.61%
64 51.61%
I Disagree with the reset
48.39%
60 48.39%
Total 124 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Resetting the NI Community
Exellent Idea !!
Loots:     - 22/04/2016 Brigadine Plated Heraldic                     Steam: FL㊉ҞI                    Playershop: Shop
               - 4/04/2017 Tiger Scale Armour
Well it is nice to see all of the activity on the thread so quickly. I pointed out that it would be nice for older players but as Looter pointed out it would probably bring so many more new players into the community and maybe old ones back too. This would be a great opportunity to grow the community ready for Bannerlord.
"I'm the DB Captain I deserve a spot in events" - Faravin 2k16

"I am training my biceps, my finger biceps" - Faravin 2k16

Legendary Drops:

Jormungandr - 29th September 2014
Barbutte With Coif -  9th October 2014
One factor I think for new players catching up is the normal mode, it doesnt give enough gold in MATS for new players to catch up and it doesnt give enough for geared players to HELP the new players. Just look at the pikeman wave, it used to give hardened metal when it was vet pikes. Now it gives 1x chain. Went from ~6000 gold to like less than 100.
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
Is this thread serious?
Because if it is, Im worried !

So many hours, so much time... Think I would stop playing if a reset found place.
- Looted Bolt Tosser 18-12-2016
A reset so that no one else might have to grind to the extent that the mod is currently requiring, so that others don't have to suffer through countless hours with piecemeal rewards. A reset and a reduction of gold means prices will be lower and more achievable, goals that can be reached instead of discarded.

If any guests to the forums are reading, I encourage you to create an account and let yourselves be heard! We need input from every Swadian! Whether you be for, or against!
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

I don't care if there is a reset...playing this mod for 3 years, never looted anything so i vote for yes!
23.02.2018 - Brigadine Plated Red 
10.02.2019 - Rupturer
30.12.2019 - Legacy
14.03.2020 - Leviathan's Helmet
05.02.2021 - Illustrious
12.02.2021 - Brigadine plated Red
20.03.2021 - Rending Bolts
21.05.2021 - Pike of Kings
(14-11-2016, 07:17 PM)Looter Wrote: "A reset so that no one else might have to grind to the extent that the mod is currently requiring, so that others don't have to suffer through countless hours with piecemeal rewards. A reset and a reduction of gold means prices will be lower and more achievable, goals that can be reached instead of discarded.
..."

Well, in my opinion, it would mean that the regulars would get back to hero levels fast, and new players will still be faced with the wall, that is the Nord Invasion grind. Tongue

Why reset all peoples progress, I agree on the economy being unbalanced, to say the least, but there must be another way of making it easier for new players to achieve those goals, you speak about.

Maybe all that was needed, was a large gold injection into the economy, giving all newer players a gold boost for some days, and then maybe the inflation will start pushing gold back into red shirt pockets.

Think too many high levels are holding on to their beloved millions of gold, I mean, I would do the same. But sitting on piles of cash is bad for the economy, even a virtual one such as this. Smile
- Looted Bolt Tosser 18-12-2016
I think this would both be good and bad at the same time, but bad mostly. Good because yeah new players would stay and bored ones can grind again if they find that fun. Bad because there are mid-game-gear people with 4-5m worth items all together and they spent a good time grinding those. High gear people also spent so much time grinding those and not all of them probably would enjoy doing it again. All their hours would be waste. From my perspective it would be really bad and I'd %99 quit the game after all those grinding and hours. Also this choice should be given to all active players instead of just forums active ones just like Looter said.
Unfortunently, I have to disagree with Therooz. There have been "injections" in the past, 20-30 hardened metals given to every player at Christmas, item drops increased. Yet, nothing have come of theses beyond ever yet increasing prices and out of reach items. As in the case of the hm, they dropped only temporarily for one or two months before increasing to the current 6-7k when before it was 4-5k. No, simply throwing more money in where there is already too much does no good in the end. Only the removal, not addition, of wealth will achieve anything.

And Zeus, I agree everyone needs to at least hear of this thread. Send automated pms to the inbox of every player on the main website so they can hear. Otherwise, tell everyone you know so word spreads and people can give opinions.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Definitely against it. Like Youngs said, the countless hours played and the gear earned is the reward. I doubt if most of the players would have patience to do it all again. Not me for sure.

Another thing is: who's going to carry the team if the top tier geared heroes would be no more? That's going to end in wipe on wave 8. I know that hardcore players could find it funny but I wouldn't be that sure when it comes to the new ones. Less successful runs means the grinding would take even longer, especially that after the last major update the mat drops are very few.

My proposition to think over: if you'd enjoy yourself to play with low-tier gear then what holds you back guys? Just buy some eq in the marketplace and go ahead. There could even be some red shirts events, why not? The advantage over new players would be your chars that are heroes anyway. Should you want to make it even harded you can always start a new char and go from the scratch.

Just keep your hands away from my gear, please.