Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Fluffy Event Idea
(15-11-2016, 12:28 PM)YuriTheRed Wrote: Before we used Fluffy_ tags, and you were required to created completely new character

Creating new characters doesn't take much so it can all be decided on first Fluffy event

I remember what the idea of it before, however unless I'm wrong it didnt get very far?
It didn't go far because summer came and the number of player dropped.
Nowdays we have beginner mode which should speed up the whole thing
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
(15-11-2016, 12:36 PM)YuriTheRed Wrote: It didn't go far because summer came and the number of player dropped.
Nowdays we have beginner mode which should speed up the whole thing

Sounds like it will be a lot of fun Big Grin
(15-11-2016, 12:25 PM)Jack Bridger Wrote: This would be a lot of fun, maybe try get everyone who wishes to participate in one teamspeak to discuss choosing roles, e.g. which crafting tier as we can't have all blacksmiths etc as otherwise we won't have any support gear. Would the fluffy characters require tags? (only asking as I want to set mine up asap)

Yeah a lot of teamwork would need to be involved
(15-11-2016, 12:42 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(15-11-2016, 12:25 PM)Jack Bridger Wrote: This would be a lot of fun, maybe try get everyone who wishes to participate in one teamspeak to discuss choosing roles, e.g. which crafting tier as we can't have all blacksmiths etc as otherwise we won't have any support gear. Would the fluffy characters require tags? (only asking as I want to set mine up asap)

Would it then be worth quickly making a steam group now and adding anyone who wants to participate in order to get an idea for numbers and give out news everyone will see?
(15-11-2016, 11:40 AM)Who- Wrote: So ironman mode?

Damn I was gonna compare this to ironman mode :p beat me to it. Anyways this sounds like it will be pretty fun and I look forward to joining the events if they are at a decent time. As long as the events aren't earlier than 11 am or noon I should be able to make it.
[Image: 5OL0wry.png]

[Image: D7W32lN.jpg]

(15-11-2016, 12:47 PM)Sigolo Wrote:
(15-11-2016, 11:40 AM)Who- Wrote: So ironman mode?

Damn I was gonna compare this to ironman mode :p beat me to it. Anyways this sounds like it will be pretty fun and I look forward to joining the events if they are at a decent time. As long as the events aren't earlier than 11 am or noon I should be able to make it.

Yea sounds dope to me.
(15-11-2016, 12:43 PM)Jack Bridger Wrote:
(15-11-2016, 12:42 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:

Would it then be worth quickly making a steam group now and adding anyone who wants to participate in order to get an idea for numbers and give out news everyone will see?

That can be done, but not sure if we need separate steamgroups for every region. I can set up a general one now.
Join if you like.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/fwuffyNI
(15-11-2016, 12:28 PM)YuriTheRed Wrote: Before we used Fluffy_ tags, and you were required to created completely new character

Creating new characters doesn't take much so it can all be decided on first Fluffy event

what about if some people (probably very few) have a existing fluffy character, do you think they should be allowed to come back and play, since i no one really got far with them (i think)
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
Probably only if they are like 5 or lower, if even.
I know im gonna start fresh
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do