Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Five Years of NordInvasion
Hello everyone,

This November, NordInvasion is now five years old!

We have come a long way from the early days when there were camps made of dep shields, no barrels or resurrection tomes, and mounted Nords were part of the standard game.  Wraiths had not been created yet, Hard mode was the top difficulty, and the one of the best barricades in the game was a pile of logs.  Base construction often limited not by how many people had barricades, but by how many barricades could be built without the server crashing.  There was no prep time between waves - once you killed the last bot, the next wave would spawn.  A few more features which did not exist yet include the mini-map, house crafted items, enemy shot-gun ranged, and to switch characters on the website, you had to log out and sign back in with your other characters' names.

We still have many ideas for new features and will continue to release them in updates when we can.  (We should have an update coming out in the coming weeks.)

To celebrate our fifth anniversary (and Thanksgiving in the U.S.), XP is 2.5 times the usual rates from now through the end of Wednesday, the 30th.

Enjoy!
- The NI Team

I would also like to take this opportunity to make a small reminder that as a donation-run mod, your support is very important to us.  Funds for EU/NA have been running low.  Some recent donations have helped (thanks!) but if it has been a while since your last donation or you have never donated before, now would be a great time.  AU is also very low right now and without help, there will barely be enough to renew one server next month.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Congratulations on 5 years! Only been around since late 2013 but has still been a very enjoyable experience! Keep the updates coming!
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

Cav xp yay!...

One of my 1st maps i played and still one of the most strange ever cade spots

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Big Grin

Me confused at the medkit animation and thinking it was funny enough to screenshot

And here is me being slain by pitchforks
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...1D3589E1E/
Happy 5th birthday NI!
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(23-11-2016, 08:39 AM)Woody Wrote: Cav xp yay!...

One of my 1st maps i played and still one of the most strange ever cade spots

I also remember this map! Awesome times! =P
Steam: MikeS
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
2016/NOV/10 - Twig of Yggdrasil
2020/SEP/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
2023/NOV/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
Looked at the date of the pic 29 Jun, 2013 feels like yesterday

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Old, good times Rolleyes 
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...A7CDF45F7/
Loots:
31.01.2015 - Barbutte With Coif
01.04.2015 - Dragon Axe
17.05.2018 - Fearsome Knight Helmet
29.08.2018 - Griffon Bascinet

Prince: 198
War Marshall: 45  /  Princess Dortea: 35
King Ragnar: 62
Loke: 45
Thor: 38
Odin: 41
Wow, love the XP boost, thanks alot !

Here is to the best multiplayer mod for Warband, since NW ! Smile
- Looted Bolt Tosser 18-12-2016
OMG OMG OMG OMG DOUBLE XP  Big Grin

Thanks for all the hard work guys, its been a fun 2 years. My only wish is that I had started playing the mod when it first came out. I am late to the party Sad
SPQR_faceless_Legionnaire
SPQR_faceless_Warden

Loots: Loots are not real, just a lie made up by the devs to keep us playing. I will believe them when I loot something!
(23-11-2016, 02:03 PM)faceless Wrote: OMG OMG OMG OMG DOUBLE XP  Big Grin

Thanks for all the hard work guys, its been a fun 2 years. My only wish is that I had started playing the mod when it first came out. I am late to the party Sad

i started this mod on 2014 when there is not preparation time. that was ugly saw guys autoblock a single bot for a every single wave for build cades.
For wave 20 rag, you should wait (literaly)1 hour for built all cades, and 30 sec for Odin to break into.