Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.4.2 Client Release
1.4.2 Client Release

More fixes for the bugs introduced by 1.4.0 and 1.4.1.
  • Princess Dortea has a map helmet now.
  • Kicking has been redone to prevent stunning allies.  Kicks are also enabled on boss waves (but not the bosses themselves).
  • Boss crush through has been fixed.
  • Friendly fire hits now have a parry animation.
  • Added missing textures for Black Steel Dagger.
  • Improved the reliability of the player report optional text.
  • Added lattice scene props.
Hopefully that takes care of everything for now.  Thanks for your patience!

- Kip and the NI Team

This patch was re-released the next day after being rolled back...
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Hi Kip,

Small report:

- You broke the game, again (No I am joking xD)
- If you kick nothing, you'll rekick for some reason at least one more time 30 seconds later?
- You can kick and run and even jump and kick (please don't remove this)
- Team damage is still high reflected (5-6 hits) before killing myself on an ally
- Lots of red warnings and red texts showing for some reasons.

Will test crushthrough and let you know. :p

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
Working on another patch for this. Should have known better than to release at 3 AM.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Due to the late hour, I'm going to revert the servers back to 1.4.1 and figure this out after some sleep. I'll post here when it is done.

Edit: Role-back to 1.4.1 complete. We did get at least one thing out of this... the missing Black Steel Daggers are still fixed.

If you already updated to 1.4.2, please "update" again to ensure compatibility. Sorry for the inconvenience.
This patch has been re-released. Time to run the updater again!
when the server will be on ?
This is more relating to the latest patch, but I got this a couple of times on hard when I was level 48

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=816856319
Rook--Master Peltast                                           Working on: Magnus -- Zwei, Pawn -- Sentry
King--Royal Guard
Bishop--Repeaterman
Knight--Marauder
Queen--Warden

23/11/2016 Dark Gothic Salet
10/12/2016 Ailadrodd
(12-12-2016, 01:25 AM)Rook Wrote: This is more relating to the latest patch, but I got this a couple of times on hard when I was level 48

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=816856319

It what you get for looking like that and being tr4

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|