Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.4.5b Server Release
1.4.5b Server Release

This is a server-side fix for Thor's AoE attack and certain crush-through attacks. They no longer deal way more damage than intended.

No need to download anything. As the servers restart, the fix will take effect.

CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Can we get a redo of the order of the maps on Au servers maybe every 3-6 weeks ? As i'm getting sick of kiting the same maps...
For the other people that don't get it. Au dose a reset like the others but we don't have the people to get even 2-5 maps in avg each day..

Also lot of topics have been talking about items with buffs (Some as old as 1.4.1) and it seems like some have been approved ? So.. when can we expect that update  Huh

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(14-01-2017, 12:04 PM)Woody Wrote: Also lot of topics have been talking about items with buffs (Some as old as 1.4.1) and it seems like some have been approved ? So.. when can we expect that update  Huh

Presumably when someone has both the time and will to put forth the work.
The best part of this update: allowing the monetization of other people's intellectual property that they so lovingly created and allowed use to/gave to the Nord Invasion. So that people could enjoy them at the price of $0.00
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

hi, just wanted to share a script error i encountered on hard mode today

Attached Files
.jpg   20170116123658_1.jpg (Size: 302.36 KB / Downloads: 19)
- Looted Bolt Tosser 18-12-2016
Fix this problem i trying rejoin with ma archer and i spawn naked.....

Ofc Cav server...

(16-01-2017, 03:38 PM)Bartus26 Wrote: Fix this problem i trying rejoin with ma archer and i spawn naked.....

Ofc Cav server...

I think thats due to server lag, you just have to wait a little before hitting done, or hit reload to make sure your gear is there.
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy