Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.5.0 Client Release
Okey, thank you for the fast response and for this large update. Love the barbutte& deadshot update it is a real boss killer now^^.
Gur

1 free random legendary for everyone for all the broken hearts ? xD
(18-01-2017, 11:10 AM)Kriegstofu Wrote: 1 free random legendary for everyone for all the broken hearts ? xD

Based on what I know of people, I think that would make a lot of them even more upset because other people are getting legendaries.
Thank you Winter & the team for this update.

It does upset a lot and makes a lot happy aswell. It is understandable, standards have been changed.. But some situations are not like the others..

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
Thanks for the lots of hours of work you put into this!

There will be always people crying about loosing or others gaining due to a change, whatever you do it will be always like this.

You all should enjoy the game others provide you for free. That others put countless of hours of work into without charging you anything.
So stop bitching and demanding it to be according to your liking.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
excuse me a second, but a people who has spent more than 70 million in order to have stronger armor legendary among other things there are very few in circulation than defender and imperial. It is above all for having traded the imperial other items very expensive and legendary, and now I come to say that the imperial and the defender who were craftable are stronger than an "old legendary"? Pardon the term, but it's a big joke. Angry
One thing i really dislike is the defender situation. Its commando hero locked and better armour than an rg legendary.
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
Its really funny to see all the people whining about the Armours. Dont take this serious... we are in a game here and talking about pixel money.
Besides, good update, I like it! There is more logic in the progression now. 
Thank you for the huge effort put into this.
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Out of every one me and Ephores have the 3 main things that got nerfed Gothic helm/body and Ornate Bascinet.Yes im not happy it bs but i do have some hope that it will change and im not talking about gothic being 100% the best etc.

My hope is vals and gothic get the same or one gets more armor the other less weight. Eg 74-75 3+w vs 73-74 1w

With body armor so far it looks like gothic no other words needed has been fucked over but this is my idea. 
pol 79/?/16w zwei leg
gothic/heraldic plate go to 80/40/30w
Imp 82/40/30-35w rg
And Def 84/42/42+w and one class thinking zwei (idea from Lordchaos)

And pike helms same idea as i use for vals and gothic. Eg.
Bur 56/1w
Ornate 58/3+w

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
well i honestly have to say the gothic should be made equal to defender or at least get locken on legio and reduced a lot of weight