Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.5.1 Client Release
Illu is fine, otherwise Aurora Blade & Wormbane will also have a buff. If AB gets a buff it goes back to what it was before the nerf. Nonsense.

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
(20-01-2017, 02:51 PM)LordChaos Wrote: Illu is fine, otherwise Aurora Blade & Wormbane will also have a buff. If AB gets a buff it goes back to what it was before the nerf. Nonsense.

it's not fine who use Avanturier and sentiel? 10-20%? maybe for u it's fine,look at to others 1h.

(20-01-2017, 02:58 PM)Bartus27 Wrote:
(20-01-2017, 02:51 PM)LordChaos Wrote: Illu is fine, otherwise Aurora Blade & Wormbane will also have a buff. If AB gets a buff it goes back to what it was before the nerf. Nonsense.

it's not fine who use Avanturier and sentiel? 10-20%? maybe for u it's fine,look at to others 1h.

That not a very good point but https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0

That old as but may give you a idea with out a dev saying any thing.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
In 1.5 you talk about loots from normal>rag what about cav? Guess orange to start red to end ?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Guardian Armor -1? But why? Also It has weight 30, same as Black Armor... Shouldn't Chosen Marksman be faster and lighter than Pavise, who is heavy crossbowman? Give him maybe +1 athletics and/or lighter armours
Legendaries: 
- Ailadrodd - 16.04.17

Quotes:
(Morning) *Kriegztofu looted Dragon Halberd*  
Qrvishon: Fuck you I never loot
(Evening) *Ailadrodd!*
Qrvishon: I am chicken
Noname: Can I fry you?
Qrivshon: Y
Noname: QFC
Noname: KFQ*
as illustrious is the worst 1h hero locked sword now why not make it orange and usable by everyone?

i mean its dropped by both roghvater and odin so why is it that bad now, makes less sense unless its unlocked for everyone xD
(20-01-2017, 09:51 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: as illustrious is the worst 1h hero locked sword now why not make it orange and usable by everyone?

i mean its dropped by both roghvater and odin so why is it that bad now, makes less sense unless its unlocked for everyone xD

or buff spd,dmg.

(20-01-2017, 02:20 PM)Banterin Wrote: Thanks for the update.

Quote:Dead Shot +9 weight
Did the knock down effect work now?
Or was it deleted?
I tried it with a Normal, Hard, Rag Server, but the enemy did not knock down.

There is still a line of code that was not working, but it has been found now.  The knock down will be applied next patch.

(20-01-2017, 02:24 PM)Mr.Peso Wrote: Perseverance still has 57c in game.

Must have missed that one.  It will be included in the next patch.

(20-01-2017, 09:51 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: as illustrious is the worst 1h hero locked sword now why not make it orange and usable by everyone?

It is the generic 1h hero sword.  The two class 1h hero swords are slightly better, and the one class 1h hero swords are even better than that.
(21-01-2017, 12:01 AM)Winter Wrote:

It is the generic 1h hero sword.  The two class 1h hero swords are slightly better, and the one class 1h hero swords are even better than that.

I Still dont get it why Wulfsbane which is looted on cav wave 3 and usable by all 3 heroes is stronger than illustrious which is lootable on wave 15 cav/rag
(21-01-2017, 12:18 AM)Kriegstofu Wrote: I Still dont get it why Wulfsbane which is looted on cav wave 3 and usable by all 3 heroes is stronger than illustrious which is lootable on wave 15 cav/rag

Drop locations will change over time to reflect item strength.