Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Contest: Dreaded War Pick
At the 2017.01.15 Tricksters event, I pretty much did nothing to contribute and got undeserved loot. After years of posting my (strongly negative) feelings towards the reward system that enables it, the irony of being a beneficiary is not lost on me. It would be incredibly hypocritical of me to keep it, thus this contest.

Rules:
  1. Post or PM why you think you deserve this item.
  2. Contest concludes exactly 1 week ahead of the time stamp of the original post of this thread.
  3. If after the above time period has elapsed and no entry is deemed to be a winner, then the first sufficient entry after the cutoff time will be the winner.
  4. There is no purely objective metric by which entries are judged.
  5. One entry per person. Only the initial entry will be accepted.

* It is my sole view that loot can be undeserved. The official stance of the NI team is that all loot is deserved unless granted by glitching.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
pck pls. so fking (un)deserved. I havent looted in 7 month and i made the kill so i guess its mine Big Grin #noteevenarrogant
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

Been playin' this mod for years now havent looted ever. P.S. Im Fara's worst nightmare. ( Hates me xD ) Would like to finaly get something worthy.. Smile
just keep the bloody thing, you deserve it
I think that I have too little drops. I play 4 years in this game and get only 1 drop so I think that it's not enough :/

Legendary items:

Plate over leather-27.09.2015
Eastern Full Scale-04.09.2018
Leather Overmail-04.09.2018

i vote tjav to get the item hes the most mature admin who sets the best example and calls people idiots to help them better themselves in game
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
(20-01-2017, 07:43 PM)Tjav Wrote: just keep the bloody thing, you deserve it

I spent half the run making lunch in my kitchen. The other half of the run was spent getting ~12 kills on a Master Peltast with a legendary throwable equipped, while watching The Wire on my TV behind me. That's pretty much the definition of undeserved.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
i think need give this DWP for player in this Tricksters Event and who have the least legendary things and for who very needed this weaponSmile and for who many play in NI but dont have legendary dropSmile
èėé
 Ł̶Í̶Ť̶Ț̶Ł̶Ĕ̶_̶Đ̶Ē̶V̶Ì̶Ĺ̶*̶ DB_Wormhole* ●Support 27 lvl
DB_Xamka* (MP, Siege Eng.) ●Blacksmith 26lvl 
DB_Dancing_Shielder* (RG, MasterSurgeon)
●Armorsmith 29 lvl
DB_Angry_Swadian_Nurse* (Repeater, MS) 
DB_Dancing_Pumpkin_Cub* (Warden, MS) ●Alchemist 35
Put dwp in house armory if your house has one
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

I was in the run, healing my ass off about all waves. I only have AB for my legio sword wise a dreaded warpick would be very nice :p (and to fall in line: it would be *undeserved*)
SteamProfile