Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What does the "Tinkerer" get?
That may satisfy you, but there's a lot of people who are not going to buy this expensive item to help others without getting anything directly to them. If it really is just "you will get further in levels" why isn't everyone just giving items for free to other players?
(06-01-2012, 06:20 AM)KnightRider link Wrote: [...]why isn't everyone just giving items for free to other players?

Many high-level player give free items to newbs or house members,
Atlos - Longbowman and Alchemist
And yet I see a lot of legendary items for sale etc. You would think that they would be given to players who can use them Wink Besides, what harm does it bring if I get xp for you taking arrows from my box?
(07-01-2012, 02:27 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: [quote author=KnightRider link=topic=714.msg6885#msg6885 date=1325889808]
And yet I see a lot of legendary items for sale etc. You would think that they would be given to players who can use them Wink Besides, what harm does it bring if I get xp for you taking arrows from my box?

Can you please define "a lot" for me ? Jez checked the database and there are really not a lot of legendary weapon found so far .. not sure what your source is , but mine is pretty hard to beat.
[/quote]

A lot compared to the ammount that those have been found. Besides why are you ignoring everything else except the part where I said "A lot", seems like you don't want anything else than argue. You answer to something that does not even have to do so much with the topic= there's a statement and a question, you chose to go for the statement and ignore the question, well done.
The two classes just got added. i don't think that they reached the final stage development. Perhaps the reward isn't finish yet. I don't see the point to argue now (discussuins are good), as long we didn't get an official statement Wink.

EDIT: I think a reward would be awesome, since 15000 xp are perhaps not that much for a high level player, but very much for lower to mid level players.
Atlos - Longbowman and Alchemist
Word.
very much indeed.
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?
This is what I am trying to say, we need the players to be rewarded somehow if they spend that 15k assist xp.
(08-01-2012, 04:12 AM)Bioknight link Wrote: The two classes just got added. i don't think that they reached the final stage development. Perhaps the reward isn't finish yet. I don't see the point to argue now (discussuins are good), as long we didn't get an official statement Wink.

EDIT: I think a reward would be awesome, since 15000 xp are perhaps not that much for a high level player, but very much for lower to mid level players.

Now I get your point, the OP's and yours. 15k assist xp is definitely a lot of xp to drop on a sub-class for indirect benefits. I can see the benefits of a small amount of assist xp everytime someone uses the ammo box or is healed by a medic.
Well Im not on level 39. I was at level 14 when I managed to get enough XP to get the first Tinkerer rank. Your argument is invalid.