Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban Request
Your account has been banned for the following reason: You were report again along with screen shots for glitching cades on the 31/01/2017 via an Admin.

At fist time.  I was played alone on server and at random found place, where bot don't go to me for use melee attack. I was interesting how it works.  Ok,  i have got a official warning. I do not doing it again.

Yesterday, at RW's event. I was building cades and, by my luck, i was constructed cades on place, where bots are gliching... Usually we do not constructing in that place, we do it near. SargentX was on event and did a warning at TS. Ok, I understood, i will not doing it again. But why ban? Huh  Because i am "russian"?!  Joke! Big Grin

I would like to be unbanned.
Legendary drop:
2017.11.20 - Mangler @ ragnarok from Loke
2016.12.18 - Wulfsbane @ cavalery from Nord Mounted Captan's horse =)
2016.10.12 - Aurora Blade @ normal from Nord Commander
Do not use glithes.

You were banned because you had an Official Warning on the 12/01/2017 for glitching.

Go read the rules and on or after the 08/02/2017 post here again with the link to the rules stating that you have read them. Until then you will remain banned.
I have read game rules and special link about glitchingI understood my mistakes and again ask unban me. Please.

PS about "3-watt light bulb" - well said, i like it! 
Legendary drop:
2017.11.20 - Mangler @ ragnarok from Loke
2016.12.18 - Wulfsbane @ cavalery from Nord Mounted Captan's horse =)
2016.10.12 - Aurora Blade @ normal from Nord Commander
Your account is now unbanned.

This time follow the rules please.