Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Request Add Chinese Server
We have a lot of players.

We start a server but we dont have XP.
We want have Official authorization.
idk how to get chinese based servers have to leave that to the devs to set up but just a heads up you guys will need to fund it yourselves. These servers are only up and running from donations from the community  Cool
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
It is official policy not to allow the connection of private servers. This is simply because of player infractions and cheating in the past. This rule will not change.

The way that Australia is funded is separate from the ROW servers. We, NordInvasion, own and run the Australian server and players kindly contribute to the funding to ensure it keeps running. If players stop supporting the server, it will go offline.

Purchasing a server and trying to run NordInvasion was silly as this forum is full of information on this long-standing rule. We will not connect player-owned servers. However, if you would like to discuss the possibility of running a similar operation as Australia, I am willing to consider it contingent on there being both demand and a commitment to financially support the server.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(06-02-2017, 02:17 PM)Hypernoma Wrote: It is official policy not to allow the connection of private servers. This is simply because of player infractions and cheating in the past. This rule will not change.

The way that Australia is funded is separate from the ROW servers. We, NordInvasion, own and run the Australian server and players kindly contribute to the funding to ensure it keeps running. If players stop supporting the server, it will go offline.

Purchasing a server and trying to run NordInvasion was silly as this forum is full of information on this long-standing rule. We will not connect player-owned servers. However, if you would like to discuss the possibility of running a similar operation as Australia, I am willing to consider it contingent on there being both demand and a commitment to financially support the server.

https://www.aliyun.com/

https://www.qcloud.com/

Server Provider

Look at the price
and
tell me..
if
our
agreed