Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Devs What Did You Do To NI?
Thats what happens if two kind of special people get in a fight.
Chat is not enough, you also need to start topics to try and harm eachother.

You and Rivolino should get a room or something.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
The economy in NI is already trash right now currently. The only way for new players to get anything is to buy gear, they certainly can't craft anything. Then they're straight into end game gear, without having to go into the inbetween stage gear, and not knowing how to use the gear.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
I would also like to note that "p2w" is not really a thing in ni, as we all work together. If anything people having better gear indirectly help you get farther in waves ect. I don't agree with the idea that this is now a fine practice, however i see why they did it as it is basically impossible for them to gather evidence on people. Also i also like to take a mathematical approach to this type is stuff. Lets say someone takes 1000 hours to loot a legendary, this legendary sells for 100$. This same person makes 10$ an hour, and has little time to play the game. For some people it is simply smarter to buy stuff with real money as it is not an issue like time is.

This same issue happened in the early life of WoW for hardcore raiders. Armor repairs were A LOT of gold for how much you could farm and many simply resorted to buying gold to repair as it was much more time efficient for them. There are many games that have the same practices.

And remember its not the devs selling items to players, They are not effecting the economy in any way because of this decision, As it was already happening before this rule was made.
My Steam
Loot:                           M/D/Y
Twig of Yggdrasil - 8/10/2012
Sun Pike - 9/9/2014
Dragon Helm - 1/10/2015
Jormungandr - 2/26/2016

(09-02-2017, 05:17 AM)Sharmastyle Wrote: The economy in NI is already trash right now currently. The only way for new players to get anything is to buy gear, they certainly can't craft anything. Then they're straight into end game gear, without having to go into the inbetween stage gear, and not knowing how to use the gear.

Yep, thats what I tried to explain.
Newcomer who bought their gear have no idea what they even bought.
(09-02-2017, 05:17 AM)Sharmastyle Wrote: Then they're straight into end game gear, without having to go into the inbetween stage gear, and not knowing how to use the gear.

This isn't necessarily the case. There are different styles of learning, and it doesn't necessitate having played with items to know "how to use" it. You can derive an item's utility by thinking abstractly and just looking at the stats. This is what players do when the first instance of an item is crafted or dropped. By your definition they wouldn't know "how to use" it.

And even if this phenomenon was true, players commonly get end game gear by the practice of borrowing items from others or their house banks. They, too, would theoretically not know "how to use" it. For some reason, there's no such similar objection to this practice compared to buying items.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Congratulations to all of those people who spent actual money on effectively pixels in a free to play mod for warband. Glad to see people's priorities with money these days
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
(09-02-2017, 02:05 PM)DragonFire1 Wrote: Congratulations to all of those people who spent actual money on effectively pixels in a free to play mod for warband. Glad to see people's priorities with money these days

I really don't understand why people feel the need to cast judgement on others' decisions. As with the other thread, this could easily be written as: "Congratulations to all of those people who spent hundreds of days on effectively pixels. Glad to see people's priorities with time these days."

There's absolutely no logic to the viewpoint that it's fine for people to use their time playing a game for their enjoyment, yet not fine for people to use their money to enhance that enjoyment. Is it just the fact that money is involved? If such criticizers spent the time that they used in game and on forums to build up their marketable skills and get a higher paying job, or just even a job, then at least this would yield something tangible for their time spent instead of pixels. And then these same people could spend their own disposable income as they please with no judgement from others.

TLDR: they don't care how you spend your time (as well they shouldn't), so why do you care how they spend their money? Make more money!

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Buying and selling stuff don't care about but it looks the the devs are maybe lazy? If that the word to use... for not caring about the value of items. About the same time this buying and selling was allowed not to long after alot of changes to stuff. If this buying and selling thing will be ok I would rather the devs giving fix prices to every thing. (We don't need to know them.)

Should I donate or buy stuff as a new player... Most will buy. Time to buff the "donater"
-Gold for hero
-Being able to use barrels and meds 

Idk just some idea's

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(09-02-2017, 03:14 PM)Woody Wrote: Buying and selling stuff don't care about but it looks the the devs are maybe lazy? If that the word to use... for not caring about the value of items. About the same time this buying and selling was allowed not to long after alot of changes to stuff. If this buying and selling thing will be ok I would rather the devs giving fix prices to every thing. (We don't need to know them.)

There's no obligation for game administration to "car[e] about the value of items." Trading is (and should be) done at individual players' discretion and completely subjective definitions of values. If values were enforced, certain trades (e.g. "1.2 mill and a bear armor") would have certainly been overturned/appealed/whatever. It reminds me of someone who bragged about selling something (Plate Over Leather?) for an inflated value then buying it back from the same person for a lower asking price. Enforced item prices would prevent trades like this. Be careful what you wish for if you want more regulation in trading.

(09-02-2017, 03:14 PM)Woody Wrote: Should I donate or buy stuff as a new player... Most will buy. Time to buff the "donater"

There are many issues with this argument. First, donation is not mutually exclusive from buying items. People spending money for items can surely afford the 10 EUR for the free respec, the 25 EUR to design a quest, or 50 EUR to design an enemy.

Second, there's no evidence that supports the idea that "most will buy" rather than donate. Looking at the well-known players (FreakyZ, Personality, Glaxor, rIVOLINO) that bought items, half have donator status on the forum. That's not "most."

Third, what you are proposing is the definition of "pay-to-win," which this community has openly opposed.

(09-02-2017, 03:36 PM)Malong Wrote:
(09-02-2017, 03:14 PM)Woody Wrote: Buying and selling stuff don't care about but it looks the the devs are maybe lazy? If that the word to use... for not caring about the value of items. About the same time this buying and selling was allowed not to long after alot of changes to stuff. If this buying and selling thing will be ok I would rather the devs giving fix prices to every thing. (We don't need to know them.)

There's no obligation for game administration to "car[e] about the value of items." Trading is (and should be) done at individual players' discretion and completely subjective definitions of values. If values were enforced, certain trades (e.g. "1.2 mill and a bear armor") would have certainly been overturned/appealed/whatever. It reminds me of someone who bragged about selling something (Plate Over Leather?) for an inflated value then buying it back from the same person for a lower asking price. Enforced item prices would prevent trades like this. Be careful what you wish for if you want more regulation in trading.

(09-02-2017, 03:14 PM)Woody Wrote: Should I donate or buy stuff as a new player... Most will buy. Time to buff the "donater"

There are many issues with this argument. First, donation is not mutually exclusive from buying items. People spending money for items can surely afford the 10 EUR for the free respec, the 25 EUR to design a quest, or 50 EUR to design an enemy.

Second, there's no evidence that supports the idea that "most will buy" rather than donate. Looking at the well-known players (FreakyZ, Personality, Glaxor, rIVOLINO) that bought items, half have donator status on the forum. That's not "most."

Third, what you are proposing is the definition of "pay-to-win," which this community has openly opposed.

God, this guy is unbeatable. I feel defeated in every verbal argument we end up in. Good job, Sir.