Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Devs What Did You Do To NI?
(09-02-2017, 06:17 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: God, this guy is unbeatable. I feel defeated in every verbal argument we end up in. Good job, Sir.

Added to signature.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(09-02-2017, 06:40 PM)Malong Wrote:
(09-02-2017, 06:17 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: God, this guy is unbeatable. I feel defeated in every verbal argument we end up in. Good job, Sir.

Added to signature.

You're welcome. Someone just had to say it some day.
(09-02-2017, 03:14 PM)Woody Wrote: it looks the the devs are maybe lazy? If that the word to use... for not caring about the value of items. About the same time this buying and selling was allowed not to long after alot of changes to stuff. If this buying and selling thing will be ok I would rather the devs giving fix prices to every thing. (We don't need to know them.)

Maybe we just aren't totalitarian dictators that want to set fixed prices for every item in a game where people's trading experience is often such a huge part of their fun....

Can you imagine a game where the developers went around negotiating everyone's trades for them?  Yeesh.

I'd go on about your use of the word lazy, but I think most of my response would be entirely too predictable and pointless.
I don' t know why Malong decides to spend his time posting on this forum, maybe he, as a long time NI player, feels involved and genuinely cares about the community; maybe he only takes pleasure in the act of writing, if not for the content, as an exercise of style;
Nevertheless you should thank him , for the care and the patience he adoperates in explaining things that should be obvious to everyone, but for multiple reasons aren't.