Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion 2
So maybe if you equip hat like that, you get also aditional slot (just like with tomes) for normal head armor which doesn't appear in game
Legendaries: 
- Ailadrodd - 16.04.17

Quotes:
(Morning) *Kriegztofu looted Dragon Halberd*  
Qrvishon: Fuck you I never loot
(Evening) *Ailadrodd!*
Qrvishon: I am chicken
Noname: Can I fry you?
Qrivshon: Y
Noname: QFC
Noname: KFQ*
Bannerlord is not yet released; you should wait with modding speculations.

Better say what will be the price. I hope for about 40 euro.
(22-02-2017, 11:08 AM)Rowan Wrote: Can I get a Kaasovic mug? Big Grin

Someone photoshop pls thank
(22-02-2017, 07:00 AM)Qrvishon_ Wrote: If Bannerlord ever comes out. Could old NI players get a hat in NI2. Not a normal hat. This hat is only for prevoius players and it's meant to be distinguishable. Why? Well, it is useful to know who was playing earlier and is our friend, just at looking at team we would know wh can play this mod normally.

This is a false equivalence: not every NI player is my friend.

(22-02-2017, 01:55 PM)Rezev Wrote: Bannerlord is not yet released; you should wait with modding speculations.

Better say what will be the price. I hope for about 40 euro.

Does that 40 EUR include the money I set aside to buy legendaries in NI2, jaja?
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
are you sure about that (name)

wouldnt it be rather called sturgian (prenord) invasion?

also you could include a custom or rather a NI recruit vest for everyone that played NI
(22-02-2017, 04:05 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: are you sure about that (name)

wouldnt it be rather called sturgian (prenord)  invasion?

also  you could include a custom or rather a NI recruit vest for everyone that played NI

Just because roleplaying is serious business. Source: http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Sturgia

Quote:The Sturgians are a northern faction in Bannerlord.

It is unknown who they may represent from the later Calradian history, as although they occupy the area of the Nords, the Nords originally came from Nordland, not Calradia. One of their cities, Varcheg, could be the old name of the Nord city of Wercheg. They could also be the ancestors of the Kingdom of Vaegirs. They are described as having the best heavy infantry, who wield axes and swords, similar to the Nords.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Sturgian Invasion or Calradian Invasion? The Calradian empire could serve as the place being invaded, since it is after all losing a grip on its former lands to warlords. Also would be more diverse with a larger amount of land to defend against a larger array of enemies.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]