Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NI Official Auction #2
Man all the good stuff is hapenning while I'm gone. I really feel like there's a part being thrown for me being away ... damn you Hyper !
I have no idea what you're talking about...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(17-12-2012, 02:17 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: Man all the good stuff is hapenning while I'm gone. I really feel like there's a part being thrown for me being away ... damn you Hyper !
I've actually got hold of Hyper's calendar:

"And it goes a little something like this..."
You vagabond!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(17-12-2012, 02:38 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: You vagabond!

Where do you get these words!
I generally find reading to be quite helpful Wink

A vagrant is "a person without a settled home or regular work who wanders from place to place and lives by begging;" vagrancy is the condition of such persons.

Both 'vagrant' and 'vagabond' ultimately derive from Latin word vagari 'wander.' The term vagabond is derived from Latin vagabundus. In Middle English, 'vagabond' originally denoted a criminal.
- Fingus
Ye I googled it Tongue
Use Wiktionary
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/vagabond
(17-12-2012, 02:25 PM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: /quote]
I've actually got hold of Hyper's calendar:

Haha gave me a good laugh.

«[...]Allow me to retort.» ( Jules , Breakfast scene, Pulp Fiction )

Back in my pub
LOL Sphinx!