Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Healthbar script, a social experiment gone too far?
(13-03-2017, 08:59 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: -snip-
This required some more advanced knowledge, getting it to show up for the right bot required me to hook in to some other files ^^
As much as I'd like to keep discussing that, we probably shouldn't do it in public Tongue
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
Maybe add it to the next, or the update after that Wink
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
You can put it to next update and see how this will work out with community. If it's cancer than delete it.
Legendaries: 
- Ailadrodd - 16.04.17

Quotes:
(Morning) *Kriegztofu looted Dragon Halberd*  
Qrvishon: Fuck you I never loot
(Evening) *Ailadrodd!*
Qrvishon: I am chicken
Noname: Can I fry you?
Qrivshon: Y
Noname: QFC
Noname: KFQ*
I would rather 0 people have it than vs 1 or all. The amount of shit that it could make in games it not worth it.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I guess I should end the discussion and say that we are already working on disabling this and do not feel like allowing it to have another go, given how people are currently behaving.

Sorry, Kekovic. You are a magician, but you still haven't learned the Mind Control spell to make everyone behave properly Sad Brilliant work, though. I wonder if you'd be willing to help implement this as a development tool.

To whom it may concern,
This is a game. Please stop taking it so seriously.
So where i can find the script? xD
Actually would be good to have it officially. And not only for bosses.
Kinda feel'd weird at first time when played NI, cause there was no damage indicator(system message), so i couldnt know how much damage i'm dealing with hit and how much is enough to kill the bot, or something like that(even with random factor it can be crucial, but probably not at this point of the game state).

And people will always try to find and use any available exploit. It's just in their nature.
(13-03-2017, 11:03 PM)Winter Wrote: I guess I should end the discussion and say that we are already working on disabling this and do not feel like allowing it to have another go, given how people are currently behaving.

Fair enough. Already felt the same way and the drama one little script caused on the forum is simply not worth it.
*snip* You could of course eliminate the masses from using it, by simply releasing a new update and obfuscating some of the source (if you want to know how I compiled it, let me know). *snip*

(13-03-2017, 11:03 PM)Winter Wrote: Sorry, Kekovic.  You are a magician, but you still haven't learned the Mind Control spell to make everyone behave properly Sad  Brilliant work, though.  I wonder if you'd be willing to help implement this as a development tool.

Please teach me how I can master mind control. I wish to have my magic skills at 100% perfection.
As for the script it is currently 70% done, some minor bugs and improvements need to be implemented. I will probably finish it during the weekend.
The stub I sent to Yuri is nowhere near as cool as the one I currently have Wink
I really need to set up a SSH tunnel to my PC at home.

Quote:So where i can find the script? xD
I will not be distributing it anymore, if you really wish to get you hands on it, just ask around. Plenty of people know where to find them.

Quote:And people will always try to find and use any available exploit. It's just in their nature.
That somewhat true, but it usually requires one to think differently. The members of the community are mainly sheep following their Sheppard.
Will be cool to keep the cheer :3
(14-03-2017, 08:35 AM)paski Wrote: Will be cool to keep the cheer :3

I'd rather make a animation menu, which I did before, then exploiting a bug in Warband.
(14-03-2017, 09:00 AM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(14-03-2017, 08:35 AM)paski Wrote: Will be cool to keep the cheer :3

I'd rather make a animation menu, which I did before, then exploiting a bug in Warband.

Animation menu! That sounds great  Big Grin