Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Class balance
(14-03-2017, 01:32 PM)PioPio Wrote:
(14-03-2017, 01:19 PM)paski Wrote:
(14-03-2017, 12:51 PM)PioPio Wrote: I don't see a point in making infantry being able to bring crossbow. If you want a character shooting crossbow just make a sharpshooter. Infantry has its own abilities that are melee and shield based. You could also not make Zwei or RG and just make a Legio if you want to play ranged. It's 100% up to you, so don't ask for boosts on infantry heroes :p
But you have a point on their role. Shielders and slashers are almost useless in cade meta. Both RG and Zwei are good on few maps, but it isn't enough for them to be used as much as other classes. I don't know what can be changed but I hope it won't be same as it is, just because I don't enjoy having people leeching and saying they don't have anything to do (usually they don't even want to heal, and feel offended if asked to). That's just my opinion. 
P.S. I don't play infantry :d
I am not asking for a big boost just about 20 points more or something like that. Btw making cav better would make infantry classes more popular than now
 As I said infantry should be doing "infantry stuff" not shooting with crossbow (unfortunately they are forced to do so). Making them better at xbows won't fix the problem (there is a class for that!) They are still working on cav I think, you have to understand that's not as easy as it seems.
Ye :V
I agree with Disco. Based off of my experience with shielders and cades, Shielders will always hold longer than cades.

I have tried cading off in one of my events, and it did not go well. Cades were dying faster than they were spawning. Even though we had a lot of cade bringers. The issue? It wasn't Swadian Village we did it on.

A RG or Pavise with Aegis will do more for a team than a dozen wall cades on most maps. If that isn't true on the maps you play, You might want to take a look at the cading spot and make sure it fits the rules.

Bottom line. Commando's are needed if you actually play anything outside of the meta on rag. And before anyone asks, I have completed every single map in game on rag mode.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q